Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

I'm here!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Raquel looks amazing on the Vogue Nippon cover! :wub2: But what's with the fonts?! Every month they do it <_< Anyway, this is great! :clap: And Numero tokyo as well?! I loved their latest covers so hopefully this one will be great too :woot:

Shoudn't I ask for more stuff?! Look what I said yesterday! :laugh:

Anyway, I guess this editorial makes up for the lack of Raquel on Vogue US, if she had an ed this month, it would probably look like this :p Now that she's shooting for asian magazines, I wish she'd shoot for Vogue Korea/China/Nippon, just to get more covers, since she's never been on these covers.

i agree thiago! the g sucks all over raquels face and eyes. i like her outfit though. and if her numero tokyo cover is half as nice as snejanas i will be very happy :)

celine i am blatantly william shakespeare my home is like 20 minutes away from stratford :rofl:

and thank you orba! ive never seen those before :flower:

^ ooh i hope raquel gets lots of work whilst daria is off sailing round the world

anyway does anyone here have a wwd account? (hint celine at fidm :rofl:)

as in this article it talks about how raquel is in a book for the CFDA people. and there may be pics.

here is the link

http://www.wwd.com/notavailable/dotcom?tar...2=searcharticle

Win or lose, nominees for this year's CFDA and Swarovski awards will go home June 2 with something for posterity — a book featuring highly individualized photographs of Raquel Zimmermann in their various designs.

^ ooh i hope raquel gets lots of work whilst daria is off sailing round the world

anyway does anyone here have a wwd account? (hint celine at fidm :rofl:)

as in this article it talks about how raquel is in a book for the CFDA people. and there may be pics.

here is the link

http://www.wwd.com/notavailable/dotcom?tar...2=searcharticle

Win or lose, nominees for this year's CFDA and Swarovski awards will go home June 2 with something for posterity — a book featuring highly individualized photographs of Raquel Zimmermann in their various designs.

Can't wait to see that Camilla! :woot:

Btw, I was just at supporting-cast and I saw how many covers Raquel has done lately! I added the VN and Numero one (I assume it's OG). So great for Raquel! :clap: :clap:

V #50 (November/December 2007) Ph. David Sims (OG)

Vogue Greece December 2007 Ph. David Sims (OG)

Vogue Brazil January 2008 Ph. Henrique Gendre (OG)

i-D March 2008 Ph. Emma Summerton (OG)

Hercules Spring/Summer 2008 Ph. Paola Kudacki (OG)

Elle Brazil May 2008 Ph. Jacques Dequeker (OG)

Vogue Nippon July Ph. Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin (OG)

Numero Tokyo July 2008 Ph. Alex Cayley (OG)