Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

Guys, have y'all found that Hermes 05 ad?

i found it in Vogue Italia or Paris or Qan't remember, but i Qan't bring that bounded version out of the lib.

irene!!!!! did you not apply what i have taught you!!!!!!!!!

STEAL THE PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

Hey, what's up, party people! First time poster and I just wanted to add some pictures of RZ from my collection to this post. Have these been posted before? I don't know!

METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART COSTUME GALA - MAY 07 2007

th_51112_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-Metroplitan_Museum_of_Art_Costume_Gala-05_05_2007-HQ1_122_863lo.jpg th_51120_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-Metroplitan_Museum_of_Art_Costume_Gala-05_05_2007-HQ2_122_569lo.jpg

Cr. to CelebUtopia

camilla!!!! what are you talking about! it's not crazy!!! :shifty:

i don't think i've ever mentioned this... but the Poiret Gala was my favorite of all Raquel events! She just looked so simple yet stunning!!! thanks for posting those vampy! and welcome! FYI... if you ever want to procrastinate... this is the place to be! haahah!

indiana jone!!! OMG! :rofl: even my dad won't see it! hahahaah!

I've got a small collection of HQ pictures of RZ and I wanna share them with everyone. Some have been posted here before and some have never been seen before (I think). Consider this a MEGAPOST of Zimmerman.

MEGAPOST PART ONE - 13 HQ'S

th_97777_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ1_122_1126lo.jpg th_97788_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ2_122_68lo.jpg th_97790_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ3_122_595lo.jpg th_97797_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ4_122_336lo.jpg th_97799_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ5_122_207lo.jpg

th_97904_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ6_122_554lo.jpg th_97905_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ7_122_986lo.jpg th_97913_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ8_122_543lo.jpg th_97914_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ9_122_750lo.jpg th_97921_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ10_122_970lo.jpg

th_97970_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ11_122_502lo.jpg th_97971_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ12_122_24lo.jpg th_97974_Raquel_Zimmerman-Candids-ripped_by_Vamp-HQ13_122_448lo.jpg

Next, Megapost Part Two!

Thank you for all those HQs Vampire Horde alot of them are new to me :woot: (thiago as i know you'll be to lazy i'll post some on tfs later :rofl:)

Indiana Jones is that lame? :rofl: eew i was only persuaded to maybe see it because of shia :heart: i think i'll save my money for sex and the city next week :clap:

OMG!!! vampy!!!! thanks for those!!! raquel looks so adorable!!! why did you decide to come to raquel's thread just now huh!!!!! hahaha!

yes! save your money for sex in the city! i'm so excited for that!!!

but seriously... my hair was going all indiana jones crazy today because of those santa ana winds!!! its crazy!!! which i love!!! hahaa!