Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

oh man!!! where is camilla! she must be revising her night away!!! good girl! no procrastination for her!

its either shes being a really good collegiate... or just glugluglug! hahaha!

omg! yes francy!!! hermes to the rescue!!!

hahaha! thiago!!! do you want a bigger version of raquel's name! i can scan the mag for you! hahahaha!

hahahahahaah! i like studying... but i like procrastinating more! hahahah!

you should go study thiago!!! :persuazn:

i should too! but i think i'll wait until tomorrow night! i have 3 midterms on wednesday! hahahah!!!

and omg! yeah! i saw this on sasha's thread! i'm so gonna print this on HUGE paper from the design studio and say its a "project" so its free! :shifty: hahahhaha!

its just that this shot decided my life for me! hahahah! its that important to me! hahahaah!

celine thiago i am revising my first exams tomorrow, i hate revising though and have forgotten how to do it. :judge:

i will drop in here occasionally to take my mind off reviison but i have 9 hours of exams between wed and sat.

and i hope raquel is at chanel cruise! i don't think she did Dior.

no raquel in june!!! :sad:

anna better make up with carol or i'll just be grumpy for the summer!!!

i saw lily and stam's preview for V, but yeah... i hope shes there!

well camilla! good luck with your exams! i'm sure you'll be fine! and thiago! study! OK!

lets just think... what would raquel do if she had exams!

i definitely have to do well!!!

How was everyones tests? i have two to go!

thank you for the scans francy!

celine you'll be proud i turned down alcohol as i cant go out until saturday im going to go shopping on sunday as im rich as ive spent no money on taxis/alcohol/club entrances :rofl:

and chanel cruise tomorrow :woot:

Interview in portuguese with Raquel, from SPFW.

Translation:

Reporter: Raquel Zimmermann was elected the number model of the world by the site models.com, position that has once belonged to Gisele Bundchen, now this wonderful top gaucha, from Novo Hamburgo, lives one of the best moments in her career. Raquel, what is like to be on the top of the world and be elected the no1?

Raquel: It's very gratifying, I've always tried my best to do the best job so it's really gratifying to be there.

Raquel: Being a model is not only a party, it's a job that you have to stand out, be professional, get on time, be nice with the people you're working with, I think that's really important.

Raquel: The last campaigns I've done were: the Fendi one, that I've been doing with Karl Lagerfeld, it's an amazing experience working with him, he's a very cultured person, very generous. After that I shot for Valentino, this is the last campaign he's designing, so it was really exciting for me to be a part of it. Finally, I shot for H&M, a swedish brand, which is really well know on the US, and it's very colorful, it was shot in Los Angeles and the commercial was filmed in Paris. It's going to be very nice.

Reporter: Are you an intimate friend of Karl Lagerfeld?

Raquel: We're not intimate but we are great work friends and we make trips together. The last campaign we did was shot in Rome. We shoot the campaign, then we walk on the city, do some cultural programs.

Reporter: You also did a fragance campaign, Gucci by Gucci, and filmed a commercial with the famous director David Lynch, how was that job like?

Raquel: I've always been his fan, I think his movies are really creative, they are different, so when the people at Gucci said we were going to work with him, I couln't believe, it was a fan thing. When I met him backstage he was very professional, he gave me some tips on how to act, it was like being an actress. Play this woman that uses the Gucci perfume and then they played the commercial's music, we filmed it on a historic building in Paris, the architecture was beautiful, I will never forget it.

Reporter: Did you expect to get this far?

Raquel: No, obviously I've always dreamt about it, I've always tried to do my best but I'm in heaven now.

Reporter: I hope you stay there.

Raquel: Thank you.

im sure you guys did well! francy and thiago! because you guys studied super hard! like i told you to! hahah!

stay away from glug glug! good girl camilla! you're almost there! and then you can go crazy after!!! woo hoo! i'm done with my tests! i did all in one day! almost nine hours of "FUN"! I'll be pulling a camilla just to celebrate!!! :rofl:

isn't it funny how raquel's thread has become procrastination central as well as test central! hahaaha! raquel is very educational! hahahah!