Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

They still might show the models usually show when style.com put there pictures up in a few hours.

theres no pictures of any of them yet except stam, amber, kate, kk and gisele:flower: i hope raquels here when i get back from university!

edit: and as i know you hate her celine karl took kate bosworth :rofl: karl take a model!

eugh!!!! stupid bitch! i hate her! i hate her! i hate her!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

ok.... calm... relax... happy place....

ok so yeah... without the models... the place is just trashy with eugh celebs!!!

what the heck is the theme this year??? Britney Spears???

Guest imogen
Raquel was at the MET i have no idea who this guy is though :rofl: (he is thakoon panichgul the designer of thakoon)

th_73707_RZimmermanTPanichgul_050508_122_1014lo.jpg

oh man!!! i love thakoon! he's such a sweetheart! and he's so adorable that you just wanna pinch his cheeks!!! hhahaahaah!

i love how he doesn't care he looks like teeny-tiniest whenever he photographs with models!!!!

Celine, why do you hate Kate so much? :laugh:

Fendi Eyewear S/S08

Ph:. Karl Lagerfeld

post-15738-0-1446020884-02767_thumb.jpg

Credit to iggy190cm

thanks for those!!!

and i hate that bitch so much because she used orlando and broke his heart!!! she had him at his best and left him at his worst! cheated on him with james! dumb ho!

caml... happy place.....

happy birthday raquel!!!

i can only hope miranda doesn't do the same!

but yeah! by tomorrow... i'll have the status on the fendi palazzo book... whether if we have it or not.

if we do, hopefully i can scan it and if they don't let me... im gonna have to steal it! hahahha!