Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

I thought she didn't because it was a reprint, I wonder why Vogeu Brazil always makes her wear Animale then? :confused: They could give her more covers then :whistle: I have no problem translating, but I hope they actually say something new, not the same things magazines always say :p

Wow Celine you're the only colorful model on the pic :cool: :laugh: And I do see that bottle of vodka next to you :shifty: :rofl: :rofl:

It woud be nice to see her there, especially if all the big models are doing it. I just hope she gets something by I&V for F/W09 :(

wow!!! finally! this thread is moving again!!!

im still bitter about gap! du kim and mcneil are there!!! what that heck!!! they don't even do gap! if anything! it should be hye park!

hahahhaa! and gosh thiago!!! its actually green tea for detox! hahahaaha! and since when did i get associated with vodka.... remember its all camilla!!!! hahahahahahahaha!

and camilla! are you procrastinating!!! you've got major tests and essays due right!!!! hahahah!

oh gosh! i should really be doing my sketches for hussein chalayan!!! gah!!!! i tell you! raquel is procrastination central!

hey! i bet you thats a jumping picture of raquel! hahahahh! shes about to jump! oh dear! anna and carol for jumps!

celine i am procrastinating. the whole of my floor has gone out and me and one friend stayed to revise and we are watching gossip girl (the masked ball episode) and reading the new vogue. alexandra shulman needs to put raquel in british vogue :trout:

and i do drink to much vodka and lemonade! but no vodka till after my exams. and you say its green tea celine..

and just out of tradition.

i wish raquel gets a good french campaign (its already announced so were not being greedy :laugh:)

and i want our nice suprise that the booker said we'd get this month soon!

ahahahahahaha!!! i love that tradition!!!

well its definitely coming coz you said it!!!

yeah... isn't it strange... raquel is almost never in alexandra's! i guess coz its sasha's turf! hahahha!

oh gosh!!! i really need to stop procrastination!!!!!! camilla!!! :persuazn: hahahahahaaha!!!!!

and just out of tradition.

i wish raquel gets a good french campaign (its already announced so were not being greedy :laugh:)

and i want our nice suprise that the booker said we'd get this month soon!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Agreed, anyway I think it was Printemps, cause the booker said it was not in the high fashion scene :cry: I wonder what could the surprise be... :woot: I'll put the unpublished pics with the published on FMT, I added a bunch of old editorials in there now, and they are in chronological order too :laugh: Today was a holiday and I had nothing to do after I came back from the beach :laugh: