Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

omg! so many new shiz! the whole editorial for VP! waaaahhhh!

and i finally watched Eyes of Laura Mars... omg... after a billion years! I love that movie... to a certain context... it being from the 70's!

Then i looked at Linda and Raquel's ed... Linda was spot on... but Raquel... i was really confused who she was portraying! But nonetheless... Raquel was amazing!

with gisele, isabeli and emanuela it probably is a sexy calender. i'm not sure about candids maybe gisele will have the paparazzi follow her especially if she brings tom brady :laugh:, im sure the pics appeared last year in chinese vogue and i dont think there is a botswanian vogue.

and well that was major procastination i was meant to be packing and doing an essay, more than just normal bz distractions. :rofl:

Thanks for posting Camilla! It's such a beautiful cover! :wub2:

Btw, did she break her contract with Animale? Or is it over? Wasn't she suposed to wear their clothes also in brazilian editorials, considering she wore Animale in all of her Vogue Brazil covers/editorials. I don't know if she's wearing Animale though, but it doesn't look like it.

She has that animale contract for like six seasons/six years so i doubt it. She didn't wear animale on elle brazil before and as its the 20th anniversary addition they could have made her a special dress. but it doesn't look liek shes wearing any of that wierd horse collection that animale did.

i hope she has an ed/article inside, you'll have to get your translater out thiago :rofl:

and celine there is another street style pic of her in a miu miu dress if you need anymore :flower: