Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

ohhhhh!!! that a tad bit chunky chick with long black hair!!! or brown!!! i saw her at the VS Pink carpet. Well I think that was her! hahahahaha!

OH man!!! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary how they look sooooooo much alike!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

James seems a tad bit cocky! IDK! Raquel is so down to earth!

From what I understood in an article posted in US Vogue March, Raquel has an editorial with Jared Rome :woot: I think all the editorials are about sports. All the models have players with them :woot: I hope I understood right :rofl:

Inside the new issue include swimmer Michael Phelps with Caroline Trentini, snowboarder Shaun White with Daria Werbowy; and speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno with Doutzen Kroes.

They all talk about their bodies - and each other's.

Model Raquel Zimmermann (5-foot-10) told discus thrower Jared Rome that he wasn't as super-sized as she was expecting.

"You're not as tall as I thought you'd be," responds the 6-foot-tall Rome, who weighs 310 pounds and was appears to lift Zimmermann with one arm in a photo.

ohhhhh!!! that a tad bit chunky chick with long black hair!!! or brown!!! i saw her at the VS Pink carpet. Well I think that was her! hahahahaha!

OH man!!! It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary how they look sooooooo much alike!!! OH MY GOSH!!!

James seems a tad bit cocky! IDK! Raquel is so down to earth!

From what I understood in an article posted in US Vogue March, Raquel has an editorial with Jared Rome :woot: I think all the editorials are about sports. All the models have players with them :woot: I hope I understood right :rofl:
Inside the new issue include swimmer Michael Phelps with Caroline Trentini, snowboarder Shaun White with Daria Werbowy; and speed skater Apolo Anton Ohno with Doutzen Kroes.

They all talk about their bodies - and each other's.

Model Raquel Zimmermann (5-foot-10) told discus thrower Jared Rome that he wasn't as super-sized as she was expecting.

"You're not as tall as I thought you'd be," responds the 6-foot-tall Rome, who weighs 310 pounds and was appears to lift Zimmermann with one arm in a photo.

It confirms Carol, Daria and Doutzen. Does that mean Raquel also has an ed with Jared Rome?

ok ok! shes not chunky!

i need some raguel!!! ...the brother!... hahaha! thats what i need!

OMG!!! i can't wait for it to come out! doutzen has one with apollo! gah!!! i bet you they'll be speed skating it! oh thats gonna melt the ice!!! gah!!!

shawn white!!! oh man! with daria! that boy is crazy! that would be funny if daria is put in some kind of a flying tomato! hahhaah!

ewww... phelps with carol! gehhh! why can't it be thorpe or van den hoogenband! they're way hotter!!!

or better yet... tennis! with novak! hottie!

and raquel in one arm!!! oh my gosh! i can't wait!!!

audrina is a stick apparently when you see her now! she is the hottest one from the hills. i'm not sure what she does at epic ire but she was with sean kingston in one episode :laugh:

I'm excited to see raquel being lifted by a discus thrower but i have no idea who he is! :woot:

doutzen had custom speed skates made for this ed!

audrina is a stick apparently when you see her now! she is the hottest one from the hills. i'm not sure what she does at epic ire but she was with sean kingston in one episode :laugh:

I'm excited to see raquel being lifted by a discus thrower but i have no idea who he is! :woot:

doutzen had custom speed skates made for this ed!