Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

She may be at marc, otherwise hopefully she'll appear at odd shows in milan and paris. i can see karl casting her and i cant see her turning down lagerfeld if he asks for her :woot:

thiago do you recognise the shot in the yellow swim suit from the brazilian magazine? im sure i've seen it before.

I'm trying to make a list of Raquel's campaigns by season with the phs: I'm not sure about Rosa cha's season and if Dior make up was really shot by Nick Knight, but he used to shoot the Dior ads back then.

Fall/Winter 2009

Gucci - Inez & Vinoodh || Jean Paul Gaultier - Inez & Vinoodh || Hermes - Eric Valli || Viktor & Rolf 'Eau Mega' fragance - Inez & Vinoodh || Shiseido - Nick Knight || Giorgio Armani - Mert & Marcus

Spring/Summer 2009

Marc Jacobs - Juergen Teller || Oscar de la Renta - Craig McDean || Hugo by Hugo Boss - Mario Sorrenti || Animale - Henrique Gendre || Printemps - David Sims || Gap Designs - Craig McDean

Fall/Winter 2008

Animale - Henrique Gendre || Fendi - Karl Lagerfeld || Lanvin - Steven Meisel

Roberto Cavalli - Inez & Vinoodh

Spring/Summer 2008

Animale - Henrique Gendre || Fendi - Karl Lagerfeld || Valentino - Inez & Vinoodh

Printemps - David Sims || H&M - ? || Mischaa - Inez & Vinoodh

Fall/Winter 2007

Animale - Henrique Gendre || CK by Calvin Klein - David Sims || DSquared

OMG! i swear i died!!! im a slave for school, work and internship! gah! i missed you guys!!! :hug:

OMG!!! its London already!!!! and I-D is out already???!!!! gah!!!! and OMG!!! she is soooo etheral on that last one from the brazilian mag!!!

and thiago you are awesome for that list!!! i'm sure it'll soon come in handy! hahaha!

hahahah! its the whole fake hair thing.

i think jasper is talking about her hair from SPFW when she did Animale! ... i think thats what hes talking about! hhahhaah!

but yeah.... i dont think shes doing the whole "crappy extensions".

thanks camilla! man! i want a whole new fendi wall! hahhahaahha!

is raquel doing london again like last season! hhahahaa! it was like the wierdest show! hahaha!

oh yeah.... and guys.... i have Raquel's W Magazine from December.... and instead of me cutting the magazine up... i might as well give it to someone who wants it! camilla... you might want it right? i mean... its you siggy! hahhahaa! so yeah... just tell me whoever wants it!