Bellazon

Amber Valletta
Thumbnail

Anouk

Does anyone have a scan of a magazine interview she gave tat the end of the nineties where she talked about passing on the mantle to a new generation of models. The only reason I ask is because it was a really wistful interview where she was kind of marking the end of her era and maybe that of the 90s supermodels.

I'm sure it was in a mens magazine. I recall actually owning it but I've so much stuff at this point, I wouldn't know where to look. Maybe Arena or GQ UK?

3 hours ago, fumi said:

Does anyone have a scan of a magazine interview she gave tat the end of the nineties where she talked about passing on the mantle to a new generation of models. The only reason I ask is because it was a really wistful interview where she was kind of marking the end of her era and maybe that of the 90s supermodels.

I'm sure it was in a mens magazine. I recall actually owning it but I've so much stuff at this point, I wouldn't know where to look. Maybe Arena or GQ UK?

1 minute ago, PIRA! said:

Try this one

D903426A-5BF7-4A91-9FDE-72BFFA15F565.jpeg

20 hours ago, fumi said:

@PIRA! Yes, it was that one. I managed to find my copy more easily than I imagined. I thought I'd be rummaging in the attic for hours.

Lol glad to read that, sometimes searching through piles of mags can be exasperating, but most of the times  I truly enjoy it (specially when I visit a flea market and I find a cover or editorial of Amber that I didn’t even knew that existed) :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...