Bellazon

Marija Vujovic

• 2 weeks later...
first of all great pix maddog107! :fun:

And yep, I'm from Serbia and Montenegro. Well, i'm from Serbia exactly,from Belgrade (btw it's capital). Every1 from other usually western countries think this is very dangerous place to live, but it isn't like that. Belgrade is quite safe (even safer than some western european capitals). You won`t be attacked as soon as you set your foot in here. Nobody will kill you - it's not at all like that! Maybe your friend had watched too many films! But in general, situation here is a lot different than you can see on television. Normal people live here. And I don't know much about Romania and Bulgaria, I didn't go there, but I think that people also exagerate a bit when they talk about situation there. It's similar with Serbia and Montenegro. And you can't imagine night life here, it's really fun! And afaik people who had visited these countries usually think we're very friendly and polite :p :evil: :laugh:

Ok, that's all... sorry for being boring with my country!

Now plz if you have post some bigger pix of Marija! :)

I am from Bulgaria lol...And ya what u exacly said its right..Its not dangerous and u wont get killed like most ppl think...And ya how other ppl see it its totally different...All the eastern europe countries are very very similar so i guess Serbia its like Bulgaria...The all have same cultures and stuff...I love my country and i miss it a lot!!!And ya definitely the night life there is crazyyy its awesome wow...Nothin like here...

I live in Canada now :blink:

Edited by ~*BeTtY*~