Bellazon

Which Celebrities do you look like?!?!

Ronin

• 4 months later...
I look like a celeb... not a particular one... but I just look like one, but i'm not

so how about that :ninja:... don't mind me

Who is the celeb that YOU look like? that is your pic on your avi :drool: right? ;)

none come to my mind---but please tell-dont be shy :blush:

thats my picture on my avi and people tell me i resemble Ja Rule and some other bro on here (bellazon)

told me i remind him of Busta Rhymes :unsure: :evil:

Everyone tells me I look like Lucy Liu, which is BS because she has a square face, mine is a cross between round and diamond-shaped, I have bigger eyes, my eyes are brown/green/grey and not very dark brown, I have naturally dark auburn hair with blonde at the front and not black, I have a less broad and pointier nose and I don't have freckles. I think people just think "Oh, hey! You are half Chinese. What Chinese celebrities do I know? Oooh! Lucy Liu! Yeah, that's who you look like!" <_<

Anyway, from this site and a crappy webcam pic I got Ayumi Hamasaki, Sammi Cheng, Kim Hee-Sun, Kristen Kreuk, Lucy Liu (<_<) and Zhang Ziyi. I got Kristen with every pic I tried and Kim Hee-Sun with several. However, I think it just picked up on the Asian eyes and ignored the rest of my face. I did get a bunch of non-Asian people, too: Kate Hudson, Marcia Cross, Penelope Cruz, Denise Richards, Grace Kelly, Jennifer Love Hewitt (when I was screwing up my face :laugh:), Aishwarya Rai, Eva Longoria and Mariah Carey.

Also on one try where I had squinty eyes because of the sun, I got a bunch of old ladies and men with very square faces that looked nothing like me. Does this mean that when I close my eyes I look wrinkly and square-shaped? :blink:

Since the majority of the people I got looked nothing like each other, I conclude that this site is poo. :laugh:

I look like a celeb... not a particular one... but I just look like one, but i'm not

Who is the celeb that YOU look like? that is your pic on your avi :drool: right? ;)

thats my picture on my avi and people tell me i resemble Ja Rule and some other bro on here (bellazon)

yep, that's me. I posted another pic in another thread in which you are supose to post a pic of urself..

anyways someone told me I looked like someone in an advertisement...

yep, that's me. I posted another pic in another thread in which you are supose to post a pic of urself..

anyways someone told me I looked like someone in an advertisement...

Well--Alexapaola, you are a very BEAUTIFUL young lady! :yes: you have that kind of "model look"

i think you should try out for modeling :) if you aren't already! ;)