Place of Birth:Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Height:5'9.5" ; 176.5cm

Measurements:(US) 31.5-23.5-34.5 ; (EU) 80-58.5-87.5

Dress Size:(US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe Size:(US) 6 ; (EU) 38

Next Model Management - Toronto Agencies:

Mother agency:

post-35528-0-1446126980-75584_thumb.jpgpost-35528-0-1446126980-78476_thumb.jpg

She's nice looking but not Haute Couture or high fashion. hmmmm but I do see her being really successful, she will do really well in the asian market easy jobs & good money like all Asian models in asia. Unfortunately she is short but there is a market for her like all models & I she does do runway's but with mediocre or medium designers around the world.. which is good, she's getting paid. :)

She quit modeling to become a doctor. And she has already done high fashion/couture she did Gaultier HC in like her second season and was on the cover of Vogue china

and where did you get the idea she is short?? She does not look short and her stats are not short

She quit modeling to become a doctor. And she has already done high fashion/couture she did Gaultier HC in like her second season and was on the cover of Vogue china

and where did you get the idea she is short?? She does not look short and her stats are not short

Ah, models come & go. That's why I never knew anything about her. Did she only do Gaultier?? But like I said models come & go that's why I said what I said. I never heard of her.

Good that she is becoming a doctor.

Vogue China is pretty low its nothing really. The ones that are high Vogue are America, France. But if the models are approval is by Anne W that would open a lot of doors.

5'9 isn't really desirable its always 5'10, 5'11, 6'0 or taller, but yeah she is tall I'm not saying she's is not. but more wanted that they have girls that tall or taller.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...