Bellazon

Hello, Hi, G'day, Namaste, Salut etc.

Tran

Hello everyone,

I'm a new member from the UK. I'm here to post some model images I have, to find out more about the models that I like and, hopefully, to put names to a few fabulous yet anonymous faces.

I'm still finding my feet at the moment. I've just uploaded an avatar but, looking around here, I think it may need to be a little more... gitzy. I've now joined an image hosting site so I just need to upload some images there and then I can start posting.

Welcome to BZ Tran :wave: Which models do you like??

Hello mickiala,

I'm afraid I'm very fickle in that respect but at the moment I like Amanda Montoya and Maria Gregersen (posting pictures of them soon) but one of the reasons I joined this forum is because models are not so, publicly, well known as they used to be so their are many others I haven't yet managed to find the names of.

Welcome to bellazon :wave:

And about your image being a bit simplistic...it's okay...from your story we can at least tell you seem to be motivated :)

Thanks Aranka. Love your signature pic. 'Hallo' by the way, is that the correct Dutch greeting in this context?

Welcome Tran. nice to meet you.

And hey, i think the monkey is awesome!!!!!

It's supposed to look, kind of, like me. Although I can assure you that I do have a nose. It's about the best I could do with dookyweb-facemaker. (I was going to add a link but it appears that the website is a little suspect now. Glad I did this avatar some years ago now.)

Hi Tran. Are you Vietnamese by any chance? Tran is a viet name, I think.

That's interesting, I've used this name in lots of places and people come up with all sorts of ideas as to where it came from but I've never heard Vietnamese before. No, I just started stringing letters together until I found something that was short yet original. It also happens to consist of the first two letters of my first name followed by the last two letters of my last name.

Oh! As you've probably guessed by now, I'm not Vietnamese, although I didn't go as far as to actualy say that. I'm English, some would say very English.

Welcome to bellazon :wave:

And about your image being a bit simplistic...it's okay...from your story we can at least tell you seem to be motivated :)

Thanks Aranka. Love your signature pic. 'Hallo' by the way, is that the correct Dutch greeting in this context?

Hallo would indeed be a proper dutch greeting in this context yes ;)

And it's nice of you to comment on my signature pic :)

Hi Tran. Are you Vietnamese by any chance? Tran is a viet name, I think.

That's interesting, I've used this name in lots of places and people come up with all sorts of ideas as to where it came from but I've never heard Vietnamese before. No, I just started stringing letters together until I found something that was short yet original. It also happens to consist of the first two letters of my first name followed by the last two letters of my last name.

Oh! As you've probably guessed by now, I'm not Vietnamese, although I didn't go as far as to actualy say that. I'm English, some would say very English.

ahaha! Welcome.

• 1 month later...