Bellazon

sign of life!

Expresso

Hello everyone!

Yes, another sign of life for Bellazon. I'm new as well. When you're thinking: "probably another one of those lurkers who decided to show some manners and register" you're right. I am one of those. Now if you're thinking: "Big change: from 'lurker' to 'registered lurker'" you're wrong. I'm intending to become more active than the avarge registered lurker. If I was one of those I guess I should've registered with the name "Do-little" or something inspirational like that.

K, that was my short little babble. Nice to meet you all :) been reading (yes, not just saving the pics!) some posts and judging from that, u ppl have a good sense of humor. So I think I'll have a pretty good time in what used to be my 'boring-grab-a-bag-of-chips-watch-tv/stare-at-nothing' spare time.

Oops forgot. Since this is an introduction: I'm a 17 years old/young (your call) I'm a girl, a technical moron, and I love espresso coffee ;)

Hello everyone!

Yes, another sign of life for Bellazon. I'm new as well. When you're thinking: "probably another one of those lurkers who decided to show some manners and register" you're right. I am one of those. Now if you're thinking: "Big change: from 'lurker' to 'registered lurker'" you're wrong. I'm intending to become more active than the avarge registered lurker. If I was one of those I guess I should've registered with the name "Do-little" or something inspirational like that.

K, that was my short little babble. Nice to meet you all :) been reading (yes, not just saving the pics!) some posts and judging from that, u ppl have a good sense of humor. So I think I'll have a pretty good time in what used to be my 'boring-grab-a-bag-of-chips-watch-tv/stare-at-nothing' spare time.

Oops forgot. Since this is an introduction: I'm a 17 years old/young (your call) I'm a girl, a technical moron, and I love espresso coffee ;)

Hello Expresso and welcome ! :)

I'm new, too. I wish you a great time here ! ;)

Hola and welcome! :wave:

I'm wondering...which thread did you find this "good sense of humor" in?...I must have missed it. :blink:

check the fanclub thread for Capt Snow for an instance, I thought it was funny :laugh:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I feel right at home now ;)

And Neo, you can have my e-mail anytime. Just ask for it ;)

Hola and welcome! :wave:

I'm wondering...which thread did you find this "good sense of humor" in?...I must have missed it. :blink:

check the fanclub thread for Capt Snow for an instance, I thought it was funny :laugh:

See? Told you I missed the thread. :blink:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I feel right at home now ;)

cool! :wave:

You don't know what you are saying! :o

:rofl:

hey gocho...fuck you! :whistle:

w00t :fun: He doesn't get the finger! :laugh:

less competition for me :shifty:

You don't know what you are saying! :o

she'll never know what hit her :ninja:

Neo, I demand I get the finger for that comment!!! :nicole:

Edited by red_ed

Hello everyone!

Hey! What a lovely introduction.

Welcome and have a good time here :fun: