Bellazon

Alessandra Mastronardi
Thumbnail

Fergetta

Source: wikipedia

Alessandra Mastronardi (Naples, February 18, 1986) is an Italian actress.

Early life and career

Alessandra was born in Naples, Italy, but was brought up in Rome since she was five years old. She attended a Classical Lyceum and then the Sapienza University of Rome trying to graduate in Performing Arts. Previously she had attended a Psychology course in the same Institution.

Her debut as an actress starts in 1997, in the miniseries Un prete tra noi, followed by: Amico mio 2 (1998), directed by Paolo Poeti, Lui e lei 2 (1999), Il veterinario, by José María Sánchez, and Il grande Torino with Remo Girone and Michele Placido, direcetd by Claudio Bonivento, in which she pictures the character of Rosa Di Girolamo, both filmed in 2005, and an episode of Don Matteo 5 (2006). She also had some roles in different films : Il manoscritto di Van Hecken (1999) and The Beast in the Heart (2003); moreover some short subjects make part of her range of performances Cose che si dicono al buio, by Marco Costa, and Due sigarette, both filmed in (2004).

The actress gains more fame, above all in Italy, hen she becomes a regular member of the cast of the 2006 Italian version of the TV series Los Serrano, I Cesaroni, in which she plays the part of the young shy and romantic girl Eva Cudicini. In 2006 she's the main character, together with Matteo Branciamore, in the music video Stai bene come stai, performed by the Italian musical group Le Mani.

On January 16, 2007 she makes her debut in the theatre, in the comedy The Prozac Family, directed by Marco Costa. She portrays the character of Margherita, while the role of her fiancée Mamo is represented by Eros Galbiati, who became popular in Italy, in 2006 thanks to the film Notte prima degli esami

On August 24, 2007 the film Prova a volare by Lorenzo Cicconi Massi was released. She acts with Riccardo Scamarcio, portraying the role of Gloria.

On February 2008 she comes back on TV with the second season of I Cesaroni, still directed by Francesco Vicario. Then she appears in the miniseries Romanzo criminale (miniseries), by Stefano Sollima, remake of the 2005 film Romanzo criminale.

On January 2009 the third season of I Cesaroni starts. Subsequently Alessandra gains an important role in TV film Non smettere di sognare, in which she has the part of a young dancer, Stella.

Career

Theatre

The Prozac Family, direcetd by Marco Costa (2007/2009)

Cinema

Il manoscritto di Van Hecken, by Nicola De Rinaldo (1999)

The Beast in the Heart, by Cristina Comencini (2005)

Prova a volare, by Lorenzo Cicconi Massi (2007) - Role: Gloria

Una piccola storia, by Stefano Chiantini (2007)

Non smettere di sognare, by Roberto Burchielli (2009) - Ruolo: Stella

Television

Un prete tra noi, by Giorgio Capitani and Lodovico Gasparini - Miniseries - (1997)

Amico mio 2, directed by Paolo Poeti - Miniseries - (1998)

Lui e lei 2, by Luciano Manuzzi and Elisabetta Lodoli - Miniseries - (1999)

Un medico in famiglia 3, by Isabella Leoni and Claudio Norza - TV series - Role: Claudia

Il veterinario, by José María Sánchez - Miniseries - (2005)

Il grande Torino, by Claudio Bonivento - Miniseries - (2005) - Role: Rosa

Don Matteo 5 - TV series - Episode 13: Il ballo delle debuttanti, directed by Elisabetta Marchetti (2006)

I Cesaroni, by Francesco Vicario - Tv series - (2006) - Role: Eva Cudicini

I Cesaroni 2, by Francesco Vicario - Tv series - (2008) - Role: Eva Cudicini

Romanzo criminale, by Stefano Sollima - Miniseries - (2009) - Role: Roberta

I Cesaroni 3, by Stefano Vicario and Francesco Pavolini - TV series - (2009) - Role: Eva Cudicini

Non smettere di sognare, by Roberto Burchielli - TV film - (2009) - Role: Stella

Romanzo criminale 2, by Stefano Sollima - Miniseries - Role: Roberta

I Cesaroni 4 - TV series - (2010) - Role: Eva Cudicini

Sotto il cielo di Roma - TV series - (2009-2010) - Role: Giovane Ebrea

Shorts

Cose che si dicono al buio, directed by Marco Costa (2004) - Role: Fiammetta

Due sigarette, by Serena Alfieri (2004)

La neve dentro casa , by Maria Giovanna Barsi - Role: Maddi

Limbo Silvio Maione and Dario D'Amato, by Francesca Boselli (2009)

[edit] Music video

Stai bene come stai (2007) - Le Mani

[edit] Advertising

Fresco Blu, by Ferzan Ozpetek (2001)

Sofficini Findus (2002)

Ministry of Educaton, Universities and Research (2003)

TIM (2005-06-07-08-09)

Dimensione Danza (2009)

[edit] Awards and Prizes

Magna Grecia Awards - Cultura e Comunicazione (2007)

Festival del Cinema di Salerno 2007 - Premio Arechi d'Oro for I Cesaroni

Premio Simpatia (2009) - In Campidoglio

RomaFictionFest 2009 - Giuria lettori TV Sorrisi e Canzoni - Best actress for I Cesaroni

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 3 years later...