Bellazon

Who is the first model who caught YOUR EYE?

k_dub

I noticed since I started this thread some of you were able to find the photo of the first model who caught your eye. I also tried to find the first pic of Yasmeen that caught my eye, but it is a HARD PHOTO TO FIND!!! I finally found it. However, it wasn't in the best quality. Well, here it is:

0efdd8709vb.jpg

If anybody can find the same pic in better quality, please post it here.

Guest alysenne

Stephanie Seymour. I thought then, and I still do now, that she's the sexiest woman to have ever lived...heh, well, that I've ever seen a picture of.

model, or woman? i remember being quite small and liking lynda carter in wonderwoman, i think i was six years old...and then it was on to the si swimsuit girls, cheryl tiegs and elle macpherson and their legs...in particular i saw on a show how elle was called "the body" and i thought oh my god! she is so hot she is called the body!...and then i think it was cindy crawford in her glory, the late 80s/early 90s, the mole, her dark hair, tits that weren't too big, but not too small, great lean long frame, like it said in that vanity fair article, a bit of cleavage, not too tacky....and then on to the vs girls i think? ines rivero, laetitia, (isn't it great that it's in her name right there?), heidi.... i might have missed some along the way.

oh, daisy on the dukes of hazzard, she must count...other tv shows?/movies? i remember i liked that girl in those old chevrolet commercials (also on that alaska show?), and sela ward in that show about all those sisters, frankie, teddie, etc...

i remember jessica alba on flipper, blew me away, jennifer love hewitt on party of five, the girl on different strokes, the girl on growing pains chelsea noble, i've always had a think for those brunettes, oh and the mom on silver spoons! erin grey...

cybil shepherd on moolighting, the girl in the video for george michael's father figure, damn, i am trying to go all the way back! this is fun but also hurts my head....

more later

I would have to say Adriana Lima. I first noticed her in 2001 or 2002 in a VS cataloge. Ever since then, I've been collecting cataloges featuring her in them, although I did not know her name until I saw her on fashion file during a brief interview. I fell in love lol :wub:

• 3 weeks later...