Bellazon

Classic Lines from Bellazon Members

OriginalSin

Oh the irony. If only people knew what you were planning to do with that smile. Ouch.

You are a mean mean girl. :cry:

Toobs, quit fantasizing about My Penis that's for females only :ermm:

Silly silly boy...

I don't know if this is weird for you guys but I always wanted to bite someboy´s dick until I make him cry a lot =D ... I want to be a really really bad girl !

oooh come on guuyyys !!!

You now I wont bite your little machines ;D

:rofl:

Lol parents bed never....

some funny stories though.

One time I was at a hippie stoner party, and we were all stoned as fuck. People fucking rooms all over the house and stuff. So I pulled in this one girl into a room, and started fucking her. What I didn't know was that there was a dude asleep in there. And he was drunk. And he was gay.

So we were lying next to each other making out and I feel this weird feeling on my dick. Specifically the feeling of a tongue on my dick. I look down and this dude is fucking giving me a blowjob. Suffice to say, I was less than amused rofl.gif

Another time I had this roommate with an ugly girlfriend. I was sleeping on the couch, drunk, I hear sounds from the bedroom. After they're done, he walks out "what's up dude?", "what's up bro?", "hahaha I know you heard me hitting that fine ass... you want to hit it too?"... "ehh pass"...

I swear this is the funniest line ever :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Johnny boy you gotta invite me to some of your parties

:ninja:

• 3 weeks later...
AOL wrote an article and compiled a list of the top searched VS Angels. Here's the rankings:

1. Heidi Klum

2. Tyra Banks

3. Rebecca Romijn

4. Adriana Lima

5. Marisa Miller

6. Miranda Kerr

7. Alessandra Ambrosio

8. Laetitia Casta

9. Helena Christensen

10. Stephanie Seymour

Link

Wow, I'm surprised to see some of the "oldies" in the top 10 - not that it isn't cool! But Miranda beat Ale? :o

^ It's b/c she is dating Orlando Bloom.
^ Good point.
:heart:

^^How does dating Orlando Bloom equal a higher fame rating? It's not like he's doing anything to help further her career. And vice versa. He hasn't done anything since the last Pirates movie and he's not even THAT famous.

:laugh:

Orlando has A LOT of fans who are very devoted to him. When they search for info and news on him they read about Miranda. This strikes their curiosity, so they end up searching for her too.
:heart:

^^Of course, he has his fans. Every celebrity has their fans. Some hardcore and some not. But that still doesn't make him anymore famous than her.

:laugh:

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
^^Of course, he has his fans. Every celebrity has their fans. Some hardcore and some not. But that still doesn't make him anymore famous than her.

:blink:

:mellow:

• 1 month later...
Can you change someone else's name :unsure: ? If so, I would like to change half of the BZ female's names to SelitaFan and the other half to SelitaForever :hehe: .
Attention BZ Members!

For the benefit of those that haven't read the rule. Each member is allowed one name change. All name changes are final.

A) Make sure you take ample time to consider this and your potential new name before hand.

B) Please think even harder about making your new name after a celebrity :blink: . They could later totally piss you off and you're stuck with it :blink: .

Just a heads up. If I request for my name to be changed to 'ღ SweetBurgerGrease ღ' , I would like to ask in advance for permission to be ignored :flower: .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you change someone else's name :unsure: ? If so, I would like to change half of the BZ female's names to SelitaFan and the other half to SelitaForever :hehe: .
Attention BZ Members!

For the benefit of those that haven't read the rule. Each member is allowed one name change. All name changes are final.

A) Make sure you take ample time to consider this and your potential new name before hand.

B) Please think even harder about making your new name after a celebrity :blink: . They could later totally piss you off and you're stuck with it :blink: .

Just a heads up. If I request for my name to be changed to 'ღ SweetBurgerGrease ღ' , I would like to ask in advance for permission to be ignored :flower: .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:nicole:

Joe! :D

• 3 weeks later...

:D :hug:

Most Beautiful Singer Poll :rofl: :) . (I voted 1. Other 2. Beyonce, BTW :hehe: )

Christina Milian..she's got beautiful honey skin tone and gorgeous face

:wub:

Whitney Houston back in the days when 'I have nothing' and 'I will always love you' were out

and now umm Alicia Keys :)

:rofl: :hug:

mariah carey and alicia keys coz there's no denying that that kind of talent adds to their beauty :)

:rofl: :rofl: :hug:

mariah carey and alicia keys coz there's no denying that that kind of talent adds to their beauty :)

I agree that talent adds to beauty...very much. I voted Shakira. We all know HER talents. :drool: Oh and 'cause she's a genius. :wub:

:rofl: :rofl:

• 3 months later...

:cain:

From: Best of Brazil, besides Gisele of course! babe poll

^ Bruna's looking kinda sad there without a vote. :p
very sad, she is one of the best brazilians

this poll is embarassing, models who mean smth in fashion world have got 0 or 1 while the ones who mean smth just for sperm's bank are on top

oh well

• 2 weeks later...