Bellazon

Alessandra vs. Izabel

GOCHO

Which one?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hmm.. Models

• Ale
    • Izabel

well in any event i vote for ale. i think izabel is a cruddier version of ale...its like an ale clone of an ale clone of an ale clone...where something just isnt quite right because she's a clone of the 17th version of ale :ninja: you want the real thing but instead you're left with izabel. :ninja: izabel has the better ass though :laugh:

Izabel...she actually has a face that i can actually look at and not get sick, her body is better and she actually has an ass.....over all a much better looking girl

I'm with Neo... if you apply it to Ale :evil:

Don't get me wrong, Izabel is hot, but Ale rules! :wub:

well in any event i vote for ale. i think izabel is a cruddier version of ale...its like an ale clone of an ale clone of an ale clone...where something just isnt quite right because she's a clone of the 17th version of ale :ninja: you want the real thing but instead you're left with izabel. :ninja: izabel has the better ass though :laugh:

LMAO! I agree. Ale, facially is way prettier, Izabel's eyes soemtimes bother me....I dunno what it is....But better butt, she does have :laugh: :laugh:

Izabel...she actually has a face that i can actually look at and not get sick, her body is better and she actually has an ass.....over all a much better looking girl

Her face makes you sick? Wow. I hope you're exaggerating a bit :blink: I can look just about anybody and not get sick. Weak stomach, Marduk? :p

I totally agree with you..Izabels face just distracting, irritating,......... me :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: .I have to agree that her ass is better ,but her legs just crap.....