Bellazon

Lisa I'Anson
Thumbnail

cajeffery

Lisa I'Anson (born 31 May 1965) is an English broadcaster. Her rise to fame began in 1985 at London pirate radio station Kiss FM (which went on to become Kiss 100), though she became best known as a BBC Radio 1 DJ. She first found fame on MTV reading the music news back in the 1990's. I'Anson was a presenter on Radio 1 from 1995 until 1999. She hosted a weekday daytime show until 1999, after which she moved to present at the weekends I'Anson presented a weekday discussion programme on BBC London 94.9 between 2000 - 2003. Her other work includes many programmes on MTV, where she was a VJ for 6 years presenting such shows as MTV News, The Soul of MTV and Hanging Out their nightly weekday show the MOBO Awards, Dear Dilemma for BBC Two and the narrator of Sky One's Ibiza Uncovered and its various follow up series. Between 2002 and 2004, I'Anson was the narrator of the Uncovered series beginning with Ibiza Uncovered .ITV's Club Reps. In 2005, I'Anson took part in the third series of Celebrity Big Brother, she was the third person to be evicted when she left in a surprise eviction on Wednesday January 19. In 2007 she took part in ITV2's Deadline with chief editor Janet Street Porter with followed ten celebrities as they aimed to write, edit and produce a celebrity based magazine which was published as a supplement in Closer magazine. An experienced voice-over artist, I'Anson is frequently used in commercials and television documentaries. In 2006, she was heard as the voice of Vernon Kay's revival of Family Fortunes. She was hosting a Sunday afternoon show on London radio station Magic 105.4 until April 2008 I'Anson formerly co-managed a girl band called Honeyshot.

anson05040.th.jpg

anson439652.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us