Bellazon

Models Competition

sagitario

LEAVE CHRISTINA ALONE!! :bellazon:

She has too much sugar in her blood that's the reason why she mixed up the lyrics!

But is it really a big deal?

If it was for the President investiture i will understand the people not to be happy about it but FOOTBALL? Seriously?

This woman has such a beautiful voice but she should stop to sing that load!! The American anthem is just beautiful by itself, no need to sing it like a diva on drug!

Lips:7

Smile:8

Hair:5

Eyes:7

Nose:2

Abs:8

Cleavage: small but cute 6

Butt:7

Legs: 7

:laugh::ninja:

But is it really a big deal?

If it was for the President investiture i will understand the people not to be happy about it but FOOTBALL? Seriously?

The fact that it was a football game couldn't be more irrelevant. With those that were angry (and I'm not one of them), their patriotism, respect and love for the anthem transcends events. As to the level of fail, its considered an epic fail because it doesn't happen very often if at all, the oversinging, as well as the number of people watching. Cowboy's stadium is the biggest sports stadium in the world (and contains the biggest TV screen in the world) and the Super Bowl is the highest rated program of a country with over 300 million people (it costs over 1 million dollars just to buy a commercial spot). So for the angry people, the patriotism is the independent variable and as to the fail, the vastness of the audience is the independent variable. Doesn't matter whether it was football, baseball, politics or juggling.

That said, I'm not mad at her at all, I just thought it was funny :laugh: and figured since there are many World Cup fans here, was curious if its happened there. And the very oversinging that you refer to is ironically what makes it funny in the first place :laugh: .

^^

What shock me the most is her weight & the make-up... And now u say 300 million people saw that? :blink:

Poor Christina... Now she is going to be the chick who messed up the American anthem till the end of her life :mellow:

I hope she is no going to drown her sorrows in food? :ninja: