Bellazon

10,000 POSTS

baron, is that a FULLY functional doll? Nothing but the best for our LMS
^Oh yes... :yes: Had to fashion a piratical banana-hammock to save the BZ blushes!

(Btw, not that I'd say it to his face - but it looks like Diaz is letting rip a particularly explosive fart in COP11's signature!)

post-35528-0-1445147941-47212_thumb.png :ermm:

:whistle: oh my never even thought of that, leave it to you baron, to come up with something like that, and yes, id say better NOT say anything to Nick, he'd put the smack down on your candy ASS :laugh:

^Oh yes... :yes: Had to fashion a piratical banana-hammock to save the BZ blushes!

(Btw, not that I'd say it to his face - but it looks like Diaz is letting rip a particularly explosive fart in COP11's signature!)

post-37737-0-1445147941-9369_thumb.png :ermm:

It kinda does! I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. He would laugh about it, if he was in a good mood.

post-35528-0-1445147942-68941_thumb.png :ermm:

It kinda does! I didn't even notice until you mentioned it. He would laugh about it, if he was in a good mood.

thats boys for ya sugar, they can be moodier than girls sometimes :laugh:

post-35533-0-1445147943-01372_thumb.png :ermm:

BUT it is usually you women that make us so damn moody! lollll

post-37737-0-1445147943-36039_thumb.png :ermm:

I have to agree with you on that one. Especially with mine. I am emotionally high maintenence and he isn't used to that so he gets so frustrated with me. Half the time he doesn't know what to do with me.

post-35528-0-1445147943-86551_thumb.png :ermm:

then lets go 50 50 on this one, cause both make the other crazy

post-35533-0-1445147945-34_thumb.png :ermm:

then lets go 50 50 on this one, cause both make the other crazy

deal. but only because we both know how true that is. lolllll

• 1 month later...