Bellazon

Danielle Dwyer

Berno

Or that woman with that show that helps the families get into shape :unsure: . I haven't seen it in awhile though so don't take that to the bank, this girl looks younger, prettier and much more feminine, but could be a younger pic, but I remember she starts off tough and they grow on her ect., she pushed a little too hard initially for the bigger older ones I thought but it works out in the end. It was pretty good actually :) .

Or that woman with that show that helps the families get into shape :unsure: . I haven't seen it in awhile though so don't take that to the bank, this girl looks younger, prettier and much more feminine, but could be a younger pic, but I remember she starts off tough and they grow on her ect., she pushed a little too hard initially for the bigger older ones I thought but it works out in the end. It was pretty good actually :) .

Jillian Michaels? I don't think it's her. Doesn't quite look like her. Like you said, the woman in the photos looks prettier and more feminine, though I like Jillian, too. She seems to really care about helping others.

http://www.doublex.com/blog/xxfactor/jilli...apeutic-sit-ups