Bellazon

Boardwalk Empire

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

That FBI agent is definitely a PSYCHO!!! :whistle::ermm: I don't even understand his obsession with Margaret. :dontgetit::confused: I understand how she got her hooks into Nucky. She is both classy and intelligent, while his live-in girlfriend Lucy is slutty and stupid.

What I really wanna see is what is gonna happen to Doyle and his merry little band. Nucky and his brother are gonna eventually find out that him and his partners robbed him, and that where Chalky White comes in. They hung one of his workers, and in those previews they show him holding a gun in each hand, about to go :war:!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i don't know. if you saw the previews she seems pretty pissed about it. doubt she would be with him if she knew the truth (though who knows. maybe she is relieved that he did it)

i mean i can see her being maybe even happy with it.

the guy was abusive. would you be releived if your husband beat you and some white knight rode in and "banished" him and saved you?

Margaret is maybe a little too smart for Nucky to handle. She now knows his level of corruption, and after finding out he had her husband killed, she can bring his WHOLE WORLD DOWN!!! :yes: Granted, her and her kids don't miss the abusive husband, but wouldn't be angry that someone you are in a relationship with had another person you had a relationship with KILLED?! :ermm: Now she can go to that phycho FBI agent and bring Nucky down, and I don't think has it in him to kill her, or to have her killed. I am surprised how bold she became though. I guess I thought she was soft because her husband beat her. Didn't ya just love it when she slapped the SHIT OUT OF LUCY?! :laugh: :o :blueeyedbaby:

I also interested to see what's new for Jimmy. Looks like he knows he will never be one Torrio's boys on the account that's he Irish, and it appears Nucky wants and needs him back in AC with him. The agent did the right thing somewhat and sent most of the money Jimmy had sent to his wife. Now his wife will have to deal with Jimmy being back is her life, coupled with the fact that she is a lesbian, not to mention his mom is sleeping with Luciano.

I love this show, and a lot is gonna come to a head in the next episode and the remaining ones this season.

• 4 weeks later...
when the season 2 is going to start?

Be prepared to wait a while, because these series usually don't start until next year comes around, and around the same time. Finale was good. Torrio was able to get Rothstein and Nucky make a deal, despite Rothstein tried to have him killed. However, if you know the history, you know who get theirs. I think you are a little confused, sunshine. Jimmy is down with Nucky, not against him. He's back to being Nucky's right hand now that he's back in Atlantic City. It's looks like Margaret is gonna stay with Nucky after finding out he lost his wife and kid. Plus, her kids like him, and need a father figure. Doyle saved his ass by ratting out the D'Alessio brothers.

All in all, can't wait for next season.

• 7 months later...

"BoardWalk Empire" got 18 nominations on Thursday. In the main categories, it got nominated for Best Drama series, with both Steve Buscemi and Kelly MacDonald getting nominated for best actor and actress in a drama series, respectively. Buscemi already has won a Golden Globe for this role, so his chances at the Emmy Award is pretty good. Kelly MacDonald, not so much. However, I'll be rooting for her, because of all the corruption and murder involved in that series, she's the moral core. Unfortunately, the actor that's plays Detective Van Alden did not got nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Award. His character, even though trying to uphold the law and bust Nucky, has duality as he is obviously has many demons that he has to wrestle with constantly, which adds much more to the human element of the story.

• 5 weeks later...

Ready for a return trip to Atlantic City? HBO has announced premiere dates for 'Boardwalk Empire,' 'Hung' and 'How to Make It in America.'

The cable network has also renewed renewed 'Real Time with Bill Maher,' the popular political humor talk show, for a tenth season.

'Boardwalk Empire,' which recently picked up 18 Emmy nominations, will begin its 12-episode Season 2 on Sun., Sept. 25.

UPDATE: HBO executives said at the Television Critics Association press tour Thursday that the David Milch/Dustin Hoffman gambling drama 'Luck' will premiere in January 2012.

Comedies 'Hung' and 'How to Make It in America' return on Sun., Oct. 2. This is the third season for 'Hung' and second for 'How to Make It in America.'

Look for more HBO news soon. We'll have a lengthy 'Game of Thrones' post up early Friday; it will delve into what HBO president Michael Lombardo and co-president Richard Plepler said about the show during the network's Friday TCA session with the media. (One fact that emerged from the session: Lombardo hasn't read the George R.R. Martin books on which the TV show is based.)

post-35528-1313425183_thumb.jpg