Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

ahnnn,i was the first to vote miss geertz. :neo2: :laugh: i voted for florencia.

Ah....you're right....sorry for the confusion...seemingly I can get a bit disorientated myself, my apologies :blush:

Btw....miss geertz :laugh:

What is that supposed to mean :o

1) An old deceased anthropologist...would be unlikely, he died before I would even be "legal"

2) Referring to geert...please NO, apart from his simplistic view on religion he tries to present towards the dutch media he's also an arrogant selfish prick. Besides....anyone seen his hair ?? :yuckky:

Both choices don't seem nice to me ;)

ooooooh,my god! :bounce: :nicole: don`t worry cause you confused my vote because cause i made an even worse confusion. :blueeyedbaby: i meant miss Geerdes,but clearly i wasn`t able to remember your last name.so sorry.you were talking about that man, i initially thought he was your husband,but then i searched and i never heard about him before and he is ugly but he`s important and i`m nothing into anthropologist as you can see. :atoobie: i was just joking with your surname and trying to look self-confident and a bit arrogant but of course,as you can also see,i shot my own foot. :clobber: i also must say you shall be a very erudit person because in addition to my very poor english(i didn`t understand a half about what you said about the guy).but i laughed very much here with my dumbness.(you can put nathalí `s dumbness as a third option) :doofywave: