Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

It's Yesica without a lot of make up:

Ah, so I was right on that regard at least :whistle:

Btw...you yourself seem to have the same nose as Yesica and slightly the same eyes, though a bit smaller. Don't know what your natural eye colour would be since you're wearing coloured lenses (at least in one eye). Nice picture though all in all...the hat really supplements the rest.

Where did you find the earlier pics of Yesica ?? :blink:

Oh and @Nathali --> It's a new round so you can also vote again :D

ahnnn,i was the first to vote miss geertz. :neo2: :laugh: i voted for florencia.

Ah....you're right....sorry for the confusion...seemingly I can get a bit disorientated myself, my apologies :blush:

Btw....miss geertz :laugh:

What is that supposed to mean :o

1) An old deceased anthropologist...would be unlikely, he died before I would even be "legal"

2) Referring to geert...please NO, apart from his simplistic view on religion he tries to present towards the dutch media he's also an arrogant selfish prick. Besides....anyone seen his hair ?? :yuckky:

Both choices don't seem nice to me ;)

Florencia Salvioni [8]

vs

Yesica Toscanini [7]

Well Michael*...with this post Florencia has gotten 8 votes.

With the new rules regarding this competition (the first model to 8 wins) you're now supposed to select a new model to go up against the winner...Florencia Salvoni.....

It would be appreciated if you choose at least 3 pictures for both models and post them in the same reply so people can compare them easily.

Round 3 ---> Florencia Salvoni wins....Yesica is defeated