Bellazon

Survival of the fittest competition

Aranka

hum,i`d like to vote but i don`t understand how it works :ninja: ,so i`ll just observe.good luck with comp. :blush:

bringin it up ;)

It's easy....

Give 1 point to which of the 2 models you find to have a more esthetic pleasing look.

It's only a bit more complicated when you give one model the 10th (and winning) vote....in that case you are expected to choose another model to face off against the winning model to replace the model who lost. So as the rounds follow each other up, one model will keep staying in the competition until beaten by another, henche the name "survival of the fittest".

Oh and btw.........

@Prettyphile : Permission has been obtained for me to post the 2 pics I featured on this thread

Yesica Toscanini [5]

Lujan Fernandez [8]

The previous result of voting already featured this result COP11:

Yesica Toscanini [8]

Lujan Fernandez [7]

I'm guessing you voted for Lujan Fernandez giving both models 8 points but I can't be certain.

So please verify which of the 2 models gets your vote and then respond to the latest voting. With your latest post it's unclear on who you've voted for, so I would plead for you to clarify it.

Thanks in advance

Since COP11 did not clarify his voting I would for the sake of continuality assume the logical path and assume he wanted to vote for Lujan Fernandez (logical since Lujan went from 7 to 8 after his vote)

That would make the current standing:

Yesica Toscanini [8]

Lujan Fernandez [8]

Voting can continue with these standings :ninja:

No...it can be any model you want so feel free to choose, but I would ask for you to post pictures up of BOTH models so people would not have to scroll back up (or to another page) to see who the other model is.

This way (by putting both next to each other) it's easy to compare the two.

So the first round finished and the result was:

Yesica Toscanini [10] <---Yesica wins !!!

VS

Lujan Fernandez [8]

Yesica will now go on to face megan mcnierney (right nathali ??), but you still need to post your preference of the two for the 2nd round