Bellazon

Boxing

"She" has had many user ID's on BZ. ^ In addition to harassing several members of this forum,including myself.

Oh dear.

I have NO idea who this Saint Ludwig is but this accusation is kind of absurd.

We need FACTS then PROOF. We need the WHOLE ENCHILADA before we judge.

Now, let's all get back to the world of BOXING...this will be a great fight next year 'PAQUAIO and MAYWEATHER'.

Who do u think is going to WIN?

"She" has had many user ID's on BZ. ^ In addition to harassing several members of this forum,including myself.

Oh dear.

I have NO idea who this Saint Ludwig is but this accusation is kind of absurd.

We need FACTS then PROOF. We need the WHOLE ENCHILADA before we judge.

Now, let's all get back to the world of BOXING...this will be a great fight next year 'PAQUAIO and MAYWEATHER'.

Who do u think is going to WIN?

Most people who mentioned the Pacquiao-Mayweather matchup have answered that question, all but Toobuku. He predicts a SD, but doesn't say in who's favor. I WONDER WHY?!:whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, this thread had been dead for a while. Thank Manny PUNKQUIAO FOR THAT!!! :pinch::angry: Little bitch walks out on a 25$ million because Floyd Mayweather wanted random blood testing done by the USADA anti-doping agency. :cain: And before you say "Manny never failed a drug test", let me remind you that Shane Mosley also never failed a test, either. However, we later learned that he had banned substances in his system for his 2nd fight with De La Hoya. He admitted it to the grand jury after the BALCO scandal broke. The Nevada State Athletic Commission only urine tests, and what Mosley was taken only comes up in blood tests.

Thank God we had Mayweather-Mosley on MAY 1ST!!! :fun: :lullaby: :ddr: :dance: :woot: :hell yea!: That is a great fight. Let me break it down: Both Mosley and Mayweather possess great footwork and hand speed. Shane has the edge in the power department, Floyd in the accuracy side of things. I got Mayweather in this one. Shane will start off well in the 1st few rounds, and might even rock Floyd a few times. However, once Floyd adjusts to Mosley' style, he will take over the fight. Mayweather will win by SD because I'm sure one judge will score it for Mosley because he will land the harder shots. Oh yeah, and unlike Punkquiao's bitch ass :whistle:, Mosley agreed to random blood testing. :D

• 1 month later...

All the Mayweather haters either need to STFU or give Floyd his props. He faced a real welterweight, didn't run, went toe-to-toe, and tapped THAT ASS!!! :dance: :hell yea!: :clap: :lullaby: :fun: :o :D :yes: To be honest, I thought the fight was gonna be more competitive than it wound up. Now Manny PUNKQUIAO need to man up, take the blood test make the F'N FIGHT HAPPEN!!! :yes:

• 1 month later...
Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is a warrior!

Well, anybody can look good when you are fighting the weakest IN YOUR DIVISION!!! :whistle: Nobody would even pay attention to this clown if it wasn't for his famous name. :cain: The next big fight is the rematch between Juan Manuel Marquez and Juan Diaz. Should be entertaining as much as the 1st one, but unless JMM looks his age, he will probably win again.

Yeah, of some Mickey Mouse belt, I might add. Besides, belts don't mean as much as they used to. The biggest fight of this year so far was Shane Mosley-Floyd Mayweather Jr., and there was NO BELT ON THE LINE!!! :whistle: Let's see Chavez step up to some real middleweight champions, like Felix Sturm and Sergio Martinez.

• 4 years later...