Bellazon

Boxing

Didn't you say you thought it'd be a close fight? It seems you just like to contradict other people, including yourself.

Just responding to the post above mine, bro. ;) He was hyping his fighter out, and I was hyping mine, all in good fun. :fun: There is no doubt in my mind that Pacquiao and Mayweather would be a close and competitive fight. Power and speed against defense and skill. Pacquiao's best chance in to try and close that gap that Mayweather enjoys. Thing is, Pacquiao has always been faster than he previous opponents, and has had problem with counterpunchers. Floyd is a counterpuncher, and has as much speed as does Manny. Like I said, Manny will lool good at the beginning, and his speed may surprise Mayweather at first, but Floyd will be able to adjust to Manny's style, and when he does, he will start to dominate the fight. I'm sure one judge will appreciate Pacquiao aggressive style and probably give him the fight, But I think Mayweather wins by a close SD.

Hey k dub!

After the fight with Mikkel Kessler, Andre Ward was undefeated! I think Mikkel Kessler will win by KO! Arthur Abraham and Mikkel Kessler are the best fighters in this tournament and they fight both for Sauerland Event GmbH/Germany.

I think you meant before the fight with Mikkel Kessler, Andre Ward was undefeated. Still what you said is true. At least that part. Because after the fight with Mikkel Kessler, Andre Ward is STILL UNDEFEATED!!! :D Andre Ward almost KO'D HIM!!! They went to the scorecards because the fight was stopped because of a accidental headbutt, and Ward was ahead on points EASILY!!! :yes: So far, the best fighters in this tournament are Arthur Abraham and Andre Ward. :blueeyedbaby: :lullaby: :p

I could not see the fight Kessler-Ward live here. But I read many things about it on different sites on internet. I was very surprised about the result. I think Kessler had a bad day, it was not his fight. And then the head butts of Ward… King Arthur Abraham is in front of the tournament – that really fine for me. I hope I can watch live Arthur’s fight next year in USA. Sauerland Event has a contract with a TV channel which I can watch and I don’t know why they don’t broadcast the Kessler-Ward fight???

But I watched Zsolt ‘Madar’ Erdei against Giacobbe Fragomeni. Wow, what a fight! Twelve rounds high speed boxing with the better end for “my” guy Zsolt! Zsolt Erdei is the new WBC Cruiserweight world champion, yeah! But of course, he will go back to Light Heavyweight. He has actually not the weight and physique for Cruiserweight, but the other champions would not fight with him and Universum Box Promotion would not make the fight Zsolt Erdei – Jürgen Brähmer (WBO interim champion and now real champion, he got the title of Erdei), b/c they boxing both for Universum Box Promotion…

Zsolt go not back to WBO of course, he will now boxing for IBF and WBA in Light Heavyweight. I think he will get fast a title fight with IBF or WBA champion, because he is unbeaten and get a high position in the rankings. The champions can then not say no again, if he is soon number one in rankings… like for some months.

I could not see the fight Kessler-Ward live here. But I read many things about it on different sites on internet. I was very surprised about the result. I think Kessler had a bad day, it was not his fight. And then the head butts of Ward… King Arthur Abraham is in front of the tournament – that really fine for me. I hope I can watch live Arthur’s fight next year in USA. Sauerland Event has a contract with a TV channel which I can watch and I don’t know why they don’t broadcast the Kessler-Ward fight???

But I watched Zsolt ‘Madar’ Erdei against Giacobbe Fragomeni. Wow, what a fight! Twelve rounds high speed boxing with the better end for “my” guy Zsolt! Zsolt Erdei is the new WBC Cruiserweight world champion, yeah! But of course, he will go back to Light Heavyweight. He has actually not the weight and physique for Cruiserweight, but the other champions would not fight with him and Universum Box Promotion would not make the fight Zsolt Erdei – Jürgen Brähmer (WBO interim champion and now real champion, he got the title of Erdei), b/c they boxing both for Universum Box Promotion…

Zsolt go not back to WBO of course, he will now boxing for IBF and WBA in Light Heavyweight. I think he will get fast a title fight with IBF or WBA champion, because he is unbeaten and get a high position in the rankings. The champions can then not say no again, if he is soon number one in rankings… like for some months.

Well, Taz I saw the fight. There were only 2 accidental headbutts. Kessler after the fight whined like a LITTLE BITCH!!! Ward dominated the fight. The majority of the official and and press row scorers had scores that were similar. I think Mikkel was a little overconfident and thought that Ward was not up to par. However, Andre was faster, stronger, and 'gasp" HIT HARDER THAT KESSLER!!!

That 2nd fight was not televised here. I heard of Zsolt Erdei, but I guess I'll will never know about him. I'm guessing the IBF and WBA champion are European as well? The lineal light heavyweight champ is Chad Dawson. However, since Erdei has never fought outside of Germany, and by his own words, never will, I guess I won't hear much about him. At least Abraham and Carl Froch are willing to get the exposure to the larger boxing public by fighting in the States. Abraham has even said he wants to take America BY STORM!!! I say BRING IT ON!!!

Oh, I forgot. Pacquiao and Cotto did 1.25 MILLION BUYS!!! :dance: :hell yea!: :ddr: :yes: :D :thumbsup: :blueeyedbaby: And to think, you thought BOXING WAS DEAD!!! :banghead: :clobber: :beating: :lullaby: :war: :trout:

HAHAHA!! I TOLD YOU FLOYD WAS JUST TALKING SHIT. THAT'S 25% BETTER THAN THE MARQUEZ/MAYWEATHER BUYRATE. THAT'S HUGE AND IF YOU ALSO TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT MOST FILIPINOS ARE USING FTA HACKS THERE'S PROBABLY ANOTHER COUPLE DOZENS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WATCHING THAT DON'T GET COUNTED.

WHO IS MONEY MAKER MAYWEATHER? JUST A MOUTH AND A PRETTY FACE THAT CAN'T TAKE A HIT.

FLOYD IS LUCKY TO GET 50-50 PURSE SPLIT IF HE GETS IT. THIS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF AND FOR MAYWEATHER'S ARROGANCE. HE SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE PREVIOUS OFFER. NOW HE'S GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT FOR HIS CUT IN THE PURSE.

I HAVE A FEELING THEY'LL FIGHT ANYWAY. PRETTY SURE PAC HAD IT OUT FOR FLOYD EVEN BEFORE HE STARTED MOVING UP IN WEIGHT. JUST TOO HUMBLE TO TALK SHIT LIKE SOME PEOPLE.

You GOTTA LOVE this thread!!!

It's so HARD to READ!!!!

LOL

Blame the people who created it. I use it, and some people actually LIKE IT!!! :yes: Anyway, I found this link. http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=23621 See? Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao in his next fight. Manny may be humble, but you can still call somebody out and be respectful. It has happened many times before. He doesn't do it, so his trainer Freddie Roach did it.

WHO READY TO FIGHT FLOYD?! Uppercut, left jab, your haters are so ass, uh-huh, he's too fast, he'll feint when he jabs, then connect with the right, check hook looks nice, he leanin, HAYMAKER, MF'R, GOODNIGHT!!! :rofl:

My last comment was just my idea of a joke. The Pacquiao-Mayweather fight is most likely gonna be a tough task for both fighters. Floyd has faced brawlers before, but none with speed and relentlessness of Manny. Pacquiao has faced boxers before, but none with the skill and technique of Mayweather. That is why this fight will be so tough. They both bring things to the table that none has seen before. Manny might be quick enough to land some clean shots on Floyd, but Mayweather is just as quick to not get hit cleanly, and his defense is the best I've seen save for Winky Wright. I'm leanin' towards Mayweather because of his boxing ability and his ability to adjust to his his opponents' style throughout the fight. Pacquiao has had some 2 tough, close fights with Marquez, and I believe that Floyd is a better boxer than Marquez, and I'm not even gonna use the Mayweather-Marquez fight in my reasoning.

SHE !?!?

Hahahaha... I really don't miss moderating at all.

Pac isn't a brawler anymore. I think the Hatton fight proved that. He is still however going to be the aggressor in the Mayweather fight. He'll have to really watch out for the counters. He'll also have to find a new pace. I don't think Mayweather's speed is as fast as people give him credit for. I think it's his ability to predict where the next punch is coming from. That's where the biggest challenge is for Pac. Floyd is probably the smartest fighter he's ever faced, smarter the Oscar... in the ring.

ATM. I'm thinking it's gonna be like Marquez II. Pac gets a couple early knockdowns but Floyd wins most of the latter rounds. It's gonna be SD.

SHE !?!?

Hahahaha... I really don't miss moderating at all.

Pac isn't a brawler anymore. I think the Hatton fight proved that. He is still however going to be the aggressor in the Mayweather fight. He'll have to really watch out for the counters. He'll also have to find a new pace. I don't think Mayweather's speed is as fast as people give him credit for. I think it's his ability to predict where the next punch is coming from. That's where the biggest challenge is for Pac. Floyd is probably the smartest fighter he's ever faced, smarter the Oscar... in the ring.

ATM. I'm thinking it's gonna be like Marquez II. Pac gets a couple early knockdowns but Floyd wins most of the latter rounds. It's gonna be SD.

While I admit that Pacquiao has evolved to better all-around fighter, how did the Hatton fight prove that? :huh: He got KO'D in the 2ND ROUND!!! Doesn't necessarily give you much time to show off your BOXING SKILLS!!! :whistle: :cain: The Pacquiao-Mayweather is most likely gonna be a tough task for both fighters. Floyd has faced brawlers before, but none with speed and relentlessness of Manny. Pacquiao has faced boxers before, but none with the skill and technique of Mayweather. They both also throw punches from all angles. That is why this fight will be so tough. They both bring things to the table that none has seen before. Manny might be quick enough to land some clean shots on Floyd, but Mayweather is just as quick to not get hit cleanly, and his defense is the best I've seen save for Winky Wright.

I also think its because is gonna be a SD, but in who's favor, Toobuku? I think the fight is gonna be more like the Judah fight. Pac's speed might surprise Mayweather for the 1st few rounds, and will likely win those early rounds. However, Mayweather will adjust accordingly, and will win and dominate the latter half of the fight. I don't see Mayweather getting knocked down. Not only has he ever been down, he is never off balance, and even a fighter as good and quick as Manny is gonna have a hard time landing some good clean shots on Floyd. In these big fights, one judge seems to favor the more aggressive fighter. so that is why I see a SD in Mayweather's favor.

I know but the same was true about Morales.

Morales WON the 1st one of their trilogy, and he has been rocked before. Barrera was credited with a knockdown in their 1st fight, even though most felt it was a slip. Add that to the fact that Pacquiao was the favorite in that fight to win by KO. So, what point were you trying to make exactly?! :rofl: You still haven't answered my question. You see a SD in a Pacquiao-Mayweather matchup. Mind telling us who GETS THE WIN?! :whistle:

Yeah! Marco ‘Captain’ Huck defended his WBO belt in Cruiserweight successful against Ola Afolabi! The interim champion Afolabi is such an arrogant boxer and I’m really happy that Marco Huck had the right answer in the ring! It was the first title defense of the former world champion in kickboxing - and Marco Huck did a great job!