Bellazon

Boxing

Did anybody see the fight last Saturday night? The Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton vs. "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather fight? Anyway,FUCK THE ENGLISH HATTON FANS!!! :mad: They BOOED OUR NATONAL ANTHEM!!! :war: FUCK 'EM!!! :anger: On the the fight. Early on Hatton was able to make Mayweather fight his fight. He tried to bully Mayweather, pin him against the ropes or pin him into a corner, and laned some body shots. However, Mayweather was able to hold his own, and on occasion, beat Hatton as his own game, landing body shots of his own and uppercuts in close quarters. Hatton was not expecting that, and a body shot in the 5th made Hatton distance himself from Floyd and made him more cautious about going. Mayweather now had Hatton fighting his fight. He tended to pot-shot some of the time, but soon was landing combinations at will. Floyd, who is known as a master boxer but not a hard puncher, was able to hurt Hatton. He rocked Hatton in the 8th almost knocking Hatton down. In the 9th, Mayweathe seemed to be toying with Ricky, landing nothing but jabs, snapping Hatton's head back on many occasions. In the 10th, Mayweather PUT IT ON HIM!!! :yes: He knocked Hatton down with a left hook, a punch Mayweather described as a "Check Hook". Hatton got up at the count of 8th, but was evident he wouldn't make it out of that Round again. Mayweather landed the left hook again and decked Hatton again, even though he fell after Cortez stopped the fight. So in summation, Hatton was KTFO BY MAYWEATHER!!! :thumbsup: :hell yea!: :dance: :ddr: :clap: :blueeyedbaby: Great night for :lullaby: Mayweather stays UNDEFEATED!!! Hatton became the "GET-HITMAN"!!! :p :fun:

post-4514-0-1446099708-78753_thumb.jpg

Floyd “Money” Mayweather made it rain last night on British Boxer Ricky Hatton for the Welterweight title. Here is what Floyd had to say after the fight:

“What else is there for me to prove? I’ve beaten so many champions. I’ve beaten the brawlers and the boxers. And I can beat them at their own game, that’s the difference. I said I would fight him inside and I did. I knew he was going to get dirty and I had to do the same. There’s only one Mayweather. There’s only one Mayweather. He talks the talk, and he walks the walk, walking to the money land.”

• 5 months later...

After watching your post I remember my favorite player. Muhammad Ali. I don't know his name before but he is muslim after this. Anyway I don't like Mike because he always wanted to fight and brake the rules. After that i never watch boxing again

• 1 month later...
After watching your post I remember my favorite player. Muhammad Ali. I don't know his name before but he is muslim after this. Anyway I don't like Mike because he always wanted to fight and brake the rules. After that i never watch boxing again

Then you really missed out on that great fight between Margarito-Cotto. Hopefully, you have HBO, so you can watch the replay. However, watching it live was AWWWWWSOME!!! :yes: :D :thumbsup: :hell yea!: :dance: :ddr: The first few rounds Cotto was boxing beautifully, landing combinations, hitting Margarito at will. :whistle: However, he wasn't able to hurt Margarito at ALL!!! :dontgetit: Obviously, the word "pain" isn't in Margarito's vocabulary. He just kept coming, and while Cotto was landing the flashier, cleaner blows, he was able to land body shots. and it pain dividends in the later rounds. After the 6th, Margarito was able to pin Cotto into a corner or against the ropes and continued to land body and head shots on Cotto. Cotto was getting weaker and weaker, and Margaito just kept on coming and punching. His nose was bleeding from his mouth and nose pretty badly. In the 10 round, Cotto started coming back, but somebody forgot to tell Margarito, who was still landing shots, kept moving forward. At the end of the round, he hurt Cotto with a right hand, and the blood from his mouth and nose was gushing. His wife and kids were crying in the stands. In the 11th, Margarito ended the fight. He got to Cotto and KNOCKED HIM DOWN HARD!!! :shock: I couldn't believe that Cotto got up and wanted the fight to continue. Margarito picked up where he left off, and Cotto finally took a knee to avoid more punishment. His trainer got up on the apron, and waved the towel to stop the fight. Personally, I didn't like or dislike Margarito or Cotto. I just wanted to see a great fight. I GOT MY MONEY'S WORTH!!! CH-CHING!!!

• 2 months later...

Vitali Klitschko is WBC heavyweight champion, again!!! Samuel Peter has only a big mouth… and lost the fight by TKO.

Both Klitschko brothers are world champions at the same time. That is great and singularly in the history of boxing!

Vitali Klitschko has the best coach in the world. FRITZ SDUNEK was also the coach of Dariusz “Tiger” Michalczewski. It is the most successful light heavyweight champion of the world. And Fritz Sdunek is the coach of Zsolt Erdei, the current unbeaten WBO light heavyweight champion.

Vitali Klitschko is WBC heavyweight champion, again!!! Samuel Peter has only a big mouth… and lost the fight by TKO.

Both Klitschko brothers are world champions at the same time. That is great and singularly in the history of boxing!

To k dub:

Hey, they nothing about the shit American boxers (okay, not all American boxer are shit). Some of them have fear to boxing the greatest champions from Europe. The unbeaten WBO light heavyweight champion Zsolt Erdei would like have a fight with Chad Dawson, but I think he (Chad) has fear to lose his title… Dariusz “Tiger” Michalczewski (the most successful light heavyweight champion of all times) wanted a fight with Roy Jones. He tried it four years!, but he doesn’t get a fight. Dariusz had a fight with Montell Griffin (Roy Jones lost a fight against M. Griffin) and won this fight in the fourth round! That all to show Roy Jones that he is the better boxer… (It was a voluntary title fight of Daruisz Michalczewski)

What happened, if a great European box champion got a big fight in the USA against a famous boxer? I say it: Felix Sturm (current WBA middleweight champion) got a big fight in the USA against Oscar de la Hoya. Felix Sturm was the better boxer, but he lost his WBC title!!! Why? That Oscar de la Hoya could get the million Dollar deal with Bernard Hopkins. They deceived Felix Sturm about his WBC title…

Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko are great champions and the have no fear to boxing other great heavyweight boxer...

To k dub:

Hey, they nothing about the shit American boxers (okay, not all American boxer are shit). Some of them have fear to boxing the greatest champions from Europe. The unbeaten WBO light heavyweight champion Zsolt Erdei would like have a fight with Chad Dawson, but I think he (Chad) has fear to lose his title… Dariusz “Tiger” Michalczewski (the most successful light heavyweight champion of all times) wanted a fight with Roy Jones. He tried it four years!, but he doesn’t get a fight. Dariusz had a fight with Montell Griffin (Roy Jones lost a fight against M. Griffin) and won this fight in the fourth round! That all to show Roy Jones that he is the better boxer… (It was a voluntary title fight of Daruisz Michalczewski)

What happened, if a great European box champion got a big fight in the USA against a famous boxer? I say it: Felix Sturm (current WBA middleweight champion) got a big fight in the USA against Oscar de la Hoya. Felix Sturm was the better boxer, but he lost his WBC title!!! Why? That Oscar de la Hoya could get the million Dollar deal with Bernard Hopkins. They deceived Felix Sturm about his WBC title…

Vitali and Wladimir Klitschko are great champions and the have no fear to boxing other great heavyweight boxer...

Hi k dub!

Yes, I tell you! There are two other great current heavyweight boxers: Ruslan Chagaev and Juan Carlos Gomez! And Alexander Dimitrenko is also great. He could be the next great champion!

I like followed heavyweight champions of the history: Muhammad Ali, Max Schmeling and Lennox Lewis.

To Zsolt Erdei: He got no fight with another title holder…, but he tries!

Kelly Pavlik is a loser! He does not make fights with the other champions in middleweight! Felix Sturm and also Arthur Abraham would like have the titles of Kelly. Felix said in an interview that he would also fight for free…

And Arthur Abraham has the hardest hit of all boxers! (That is proven!!!) Arthur had his last fight in USA to show America that he is the greatest and to get a fight with Kelly, too.

Dariusz Michalczewski: Roy Jones said that he would like over 20 Million Dollar for this fight (it was in 1998 or 1999)! The European box camps are not so rich… And Daruisz was at the biggest in Europe… Dariusz first lost fight was his fight number 49!!! He was IBF, WBA and WBO champion in the light heavyweight and he was also WBO champion in cruiserweight. I think his best fight was against Virgil Hill. He has 23 successful title defenses in follow that is one great record of Dariusz in the light heavyweight…

WBO is no mickey mouse belt! And WBO is not nearly bankrupt like WBC…

So Taz, here we are again!

Hey, thanks for proving MY POINT!!! Just because Ruslan Chagaev was the 1st fighter to beat Nikoli Valuev does not make him great. Juan Carlos Gomez has no big names on his resume. And he was KO'D by Yanqui Diaz in 1 ROUND?! Yeah, GREAT FIGHTER!!! :rofl: And your boy Alexander Dimitrenko is a Inter-Continental Champion. If you think these guys are great, that shows how low the heavyweight division has sunk. I also followed great heavyweight champions of the history: Muhammad Ali, Evander Holyfield, George Foreman.

Maybe your boy should try to get a fight in the USA, so he can show the boxing public that he is for real.

Arthur Abraham. That's the guy who KO'D MIRANDA!!! IMPRESSIVE!!! Ok, I give you that one. There is just 2 things:1. Pavlik got there FIRST!!! After that, Kelly got his shot at the big time. Also, it took Kelly Pavlik 1 fight to KO Miranda, NOT 2!!! :whistle: 2. According to boxrec.com, since Pavlik is fighting this upcoming weekend, and Abraham is fighting in next month, I guess that fight couldn't have been made at this time. And he is fighting Raul Marquez next, who has already been KO'D BY Fernando Vargas and Jermain Taylor. Yeah, THAT'S A CHALLENGE!!! :p

Say what u wanna say about the belts. IBF has been involved in some curruption as well. And it sucks that they make fighters fight these mandatory challengers. So much, now boxers are willing to give up their belts to make the bigger fights. I look forward to your next post. Later for now.

P.S. If you wanna see a heavyweight that is worth getting excited about, I suggest you check out Chris Arreola. Sure, he is just a prospect now, but he ain't no joke.

Hey k dub!

Cool, that you like also boxing!

You and all fans of boxing should say thank you to Ruslan Chagaev. He is the reason that Nikolai Valuev can not get the record of Rocky Marciano! You know 49 fights in follow without a defeat… Dariusz Michalczewski and Larry Holmes lost the 49th fight! What a shit, because I’m a big fan of Dariusz! And it was fight number 48 for Valuev… And Nikolai Value is no great boxer!!!! He is only big and heavy that is all…

You are right! The heavyweight has current not many good boxers. But don’t say that Ruslan Chagaev is not good. He was also very successful as amateur! He was world champion and that in two times (1997 and 2001)! He won 82 of 85 fights!!! He is a fighter so he got the name: White Tyson

Yes, Arthur had two fights with Miranda, but did you saw the first fight of Arthur Abraham against Miranda? Arthur got broken his lower jaw and he won that fight!!!!! He fought 8!!! rounds with broken jaw!!! Arthur is the best fighter in middleweight and he try always to win by KO! Kelly Pavlik has no chance against Arthur Abraham and he knows that. That is the reason why he makes no fight with him… You will see Arthur wins with KO against Raul Marquez on 2008-11-08!

Here a picture of the first fight against Miranda, Arthur with his broken jaw:

post-20748-1224177395_thumb.jpg

Alexander Dimitrenko is “only” intercontinental champions… but he is very good… and your Chris Arreola is very, very good, but he is also no champion. He will (could) get a fight with a Klitschko and if he won this, then he is a great champion…

Hey Taz, what up?

True, we are the only ones keeping this thread afloat.

Looks like I my point got through to you. The Heavyweight champions of today may be good, they are certainly NOT GREAT!!! :no: Rocky Marciano had the 49-0 record, but he had quality opponents to back it up. Sure, Joe Louis was just too old, and the same could be said for Archie Moore and Jersey Joe Walcott. However, The latter two gave him great fights, as did Ezzard Charles. The era could also be a factor at that time as well. However, I should thank Ruslan Chagaev for stopping Nikolai Valuev from tying Marciano's record? If I didn't know better, I would think that you think that I biased in favor of American boxers, which is totally NOT THE CASE!!! Matter of fact, some of my favorite fighters are Juan Manuel Marquez and Erik Morales. Both are Mexican, and I am not of Mexican descent either.

I think that Kelly Pavlik and Arthur Abraham will eventually fight down the road, should both win their upcoming fights. The only fight that could stop that from happening if Pavlik chooses to fight the winner of the Roy Jones-Joe Calzaghe fight. However, I think the public would only care about that matchup of Calzaghe wins and chooses NOT TO RETIRE!!! And who knows, if Joe is still scared of the ghost, maybe Abraham could get a shot at Calzaghe. And if Abraham wins that matchup, a Pavlik-Abraham fight would HAVE TO HAPPEN!!! The boxing publc would DEMAND IT!!! I don't think Pavik is scared of Abraham. If he was scared, he wouldn't have fought Miranda. Everybody was afraid of Miranda, and Pavlik was the only fighter at that time who had the balls to face him. Miranda was also the favorite in that fight, so what does that tell you? :whistle:

Hello k dub!

What? Miranda was the favorite in the Kelly Pavlik fight? I can’t believe it! I think my opinion about Kelly is too good! Arthur Abrabam was the big favorite at the Miranda fights… and nobody thought here that he could lose the fights…

I don’t think that you only like the American boxers, but you prefer this fighters!? And Mexico is not far away to USA… ;)

But it is okay, because I prefer the boxers of Europe and also Ruslan Chagaev… (I mean the current boxers, because I’m a fan of Muhammad Ali…)

Why? I think the most Americans boxing ONLY for money. The European fighters boxing also for money, because they living from it… But they would like have big success, many titles and not only the money (of cause not all)…! My favorite fighters don’t say something like I boxing not under 10 or 20 million Dollars…

Hey, do you know Alexander Alekseev? Believe me, he will be the next great world champion in the cruiserweight in the future. He was very great as amateur! (Russian champion 2002, 2003 and 2005, military world champion 2002, European champion 2004, world champion 2005)

He has the WBO intercontinental belt now. (15 fights, 15 victories, 14 KO)

• 3 weeks later...

Felix Sturm defended his WBA Middleweight World Champion title successful at the last weekend. Yeah, he is one of my favorite boxers! The official WBA challenger Sebastian Silvester had no chance. It was a very good fight, but Felix Sturm is the better fighter. He won by points. (118:110, 118:110, 119:109)

Next weekend is also a very good fight. IBF Middleweight World Champion Arthur Abraham is boxing against Raul Marques (the official challenger). I think Arthur Abraham will win by KO!

Felix Sturm defended his WBA Middleweight World Champion title successful at the last weekend. Yeah, he is one of my favorite boxers! The official WBA challenger Sebastian Silvester had no chance. It was a very good fight, but Felix Sturm is the better fighter. He won by points. (118:110, 118:110, 119:109)

Next weekend is also a very good fight. IBF Middleweight World Champion Arthur Abraham is boxing against Raul Marques (the official challenger). I think Arthur Abraham will win by KO!

Hi k-dub!

The boxers of Europe are going to USA if they get a chance! Some have also promoter from USA (Adamek, Valuev…) and the European fighters boxing (or had fights) in America... (Sturm, Adamek, Klitschko’s, Abraham, Kessler…) My favorite box camp is Univerum Box Promotion - it is the biggest in Europe. The best fighters (world champions) of Universum would like get big fights in USA to get other world champion titles…

If the must fighting against official challenges, they (the boxers and Universum) prefer to make the fights in Germany, because Germany and also Great Britain are good countries for boxing in Europe… there are many fans… and Universum make good money with the fights. And we would like also good fights in Europe…

No great fighter of Univerum (Felix Sturm, Zsolt Erdei…) would say no to a title fight in USA against another world champion. But Universum make not enough money to pay over 10 or 20 Million dollars for a big fight with the other champions. And the champions from USA are only interest on money and not to get a title more…

Jürgen Brähmer is the official challenger in the light heavyweight. He is boxing WBA world champion Hugo Garay on 2008-11-22. And I’m sure he wins that fight and Universum has the next world champion.

Wladimir Klitschko is boxing agaist Hasim Rahman on 2008-12-13 in Mannheim/Germany!

And Joe Calzaghe will win the fight with Roy Jones!!!

• 1 month later...

Dudes... watch out for Hatton vs. Pacquiao in early spring.

I've heard Mayweather wants a piece of Pacman too. That may take longer... if it even happens. There's no logical reason for Floyd to risk his perfect record over this.

There's two potentially amazing fights coming up next year... I'm hyped.