Agencies: Supreme Management in New York and Place Models in Germany

Height/Measurements: 180cm/83-60-89

Number of shows: 12

Opened / closed: 0 opened / 0 closed

All about Models NUMBER ” 19 “

allaboutmodels.net

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, shooting for Hermes?

Ilva Hetmann from Hamburg's Place Models was in all probability the biggest redhead-suprise that fashion week got to offer the previous season! Totally out of the blue, Ilva walked the runways for names like Marc Jacobs or Rag & Bone in NY, Missoni in Milan and Rick Owens in Paris. Gifted with a distinctive bone structure, flaming red hair and such impressive (and relevant) show appereances, we simply couldn't ignore Ilva and asked her for a little chitchat which you shouldn't miss to read below!

post-31828-0-1445992821-1933_thumb.jpg

Ilva, what was it like to walk for Marc Jacobs with such a pompous styling? It seems the hair and make-up took hours!

It was great to walk such a big show for sure. There were more than 50 girls who had to be prepared - so the backstage was very busy, especially because of the time-consuming make-up and hair-styling. It took about two hours!

How did you get in touch with your motheragency Place Models?

My motheragent Yannis Nikolau discovered me 2 years ago. But at that time I didn't think of replying as it wasn't the proper time for me to become a model. I was just too busy with other things. When I finished school I thought it could be worth a try.

Being a model - is it different from what you've expected?

In the television Show "Germany's Next Topmodel" every third word is competition. That's why I was a bit scared when I went to NY wondering if there are sympathetic girls as well. But I learned that these prejudices you get from TV are stupid. Like in any other business, there are people you want to have contact with and other ones you don't. I

• 1 month later...

post-31828-0-1445992822-0161_thumb.jpg

How will you celebrate Christmas?

Ilva: I will celebrate Christmas together with my family at home. At first we have cake and coffee in the afternoon, after that we play pianoand sing Christmas songs while the candles at the Christmas tree are burning, and later there is gift giving and dinner. When we aren't too tired after all we go to church at midnight.

Do you believe in the "story" behind it?

Ilva: The "story" behind Christmas still gives the people hope and keeps them together once a year. I think it's nice to believe in something like this.It's not important if every detail about Jesus written in the bible is true or not.

What is your favorite Christmas dinner?

Ilva: In my family we always eat Fon Due for Christmas. I love this dinner because it's so delicious and comfy to sit together for a long time.

Are you creative when it comes to choosing gifts for family/friends?

Ilva: No, I have to admit that I'm not creative in choosing gifts at all. At Christmas you have to find something nice for everyone, that's alot. And usually I start too late with Christmas shopping..

Christmas means...?

Ilva: being together with your family and friends.

Models and Style

• 3 weeks later...

More to see on All about Models:

http://allaboutmodels.net/german-models-ro...shion-industry/

Ilvie-PlaceWomenSupreme.gif

Name: Ilva Hetmann

Agencies: Place Models (Hamburg), Supreme Management (New York) and Women Management (Milan & Paris)

Height/measurements: 180cm / 83-60-89

Clients: Gala, Kenzo, Marc Jacobs, Rag & Bone etc.

allaboutmodels.net

• 2 weeks later...