Bellazon

Bands/artists you've been into lately

Qball

I haven't liked them since the album Ten. It was all downhill after that. Still, they were a lot better than Jane's addiction. :D

Ten is the best Pearl Jam album I've heard and one of my favourite albums of all time, as well. I also like Yield, it's a decent album. But Ten showed their potential the most.

I haven't liked them since the album Ten. It was all downhill after that. Still, they were a lot better than Jane's addiction. :D

Ten is the best Pearl Jam album I've heard and one of my favourite albums of all time, as well. I also like Yield, it's a decent album. But Ten showed their potential the most.

Seems like you know quite a bit bout that. i'd love to know more about pearl jam *sigh* i think i'll go through their hp now, maybe i can talk with both of you then... cause now i have no idea what you are talking about ^^

*opens browser window*

Seems like you know quite a bit bout that. i'd love to know more about pearl jam *sigh* i think i'll go through their hp now, maybe i can talk with both of you then... cause now i have no idea what you are talking about ^^

*opens browser window*

That's because QBall and myself are two old geezers who actually remember those albums being released. :D

*opens browser window*

That's because QBall and myself are two old geezers who actually remember those albums being released. :D

psht... i surpressed that sentence :ninja: :laugh:

I'm not an expert on classical music, I've just been around it a lot because I used to play viola in an orchestra, plus my sisters are all pianists (two of them major in music at college, one of them in piano performance, and the other in instruction). My personal favorites are Mozart, Bach, Bruch, Paganini, and Tchaikovsky. I recommend them.

You also might try some more contempory guys like Jaz Coleman (he's done orchestral tributes to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd), and Howard Shore.

Stay away from Broadway. :D

I'm not an expert on classical music, I've just been around it a lot because I used to play viola in an orchestra, plus my sisters are all pianists (two of them major in music at college, one of them in piano performance, and the other in instruction). My personal favorites are Mozart, Bach, Bruch, Paganini, and Tchaikovsky. I recommend them.

You also might try some more contempory guys like Jaz Coleman (he's done orchestral tributes to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd), and Howard Shore.

Stay away from Broadway. :D

haha i'll keep that in mind :p , thanks for recommends :wave: