Bellazon

Do You Believe?

Zara

i just wanna you guys opnion..

do you belive that someone can predict things 100%...

I not used to belive even now also dont feel like beliving that some can predict our future or like whats going to happen in next 6months..but i will tell you one incident...i had two freinds back in institue and one of the girls uncle used to predict things about future we never belived her..so oneday we went to see her uncle..and the other friend asked her uncle to predict anything special wich wil happen in next few months i didnt asked anything bcoz i was less interested..anyway her uncle predicted that she shuold have to be carefull bcoz she can get preg n 6months...she just laughed away and said this is not possible bcoz first she have no bf second there is no chance of her getting married near in the future..and this al happen this year in april and i have finished my study in may so after that i was in touch with of both emm and last i met my friend whos future was predicted and i was shocked to know that she is 2 month pregnant from her bf this is shocking absolutley shoking thou she want to abort the baby but its to late for that she dont know what to do bcoz her bf is not yet ready for wedding anyway my concern is if that guy was true and can ppl predict or it was just a conincidence..

Note..that guy is Hindu.and from what i have heard hindus do somthing to gain such powers?...

But there are some christians and Mulims as well who have such powers...its belive that Hindus do dirty things to gain power wereas Muslims and christians they follow Quran and Bible respectively to gain extra ordinary powerS..

but i dont know if i should belive him or think that we just guess and it worked bcoz sometimes our guessed work well..but i'm sure i cant just guess and tell anygirl that she goign to get preg in 2,3 or whatever month can you???

But there are some christians and Mulims as well who have such powers...its belive that Hindus do dirty things to gain power wereas Muslims and christians they follow Quran and Bible respectively to gain extra ordinary powerS..

but i dont know if i should belive him or think that we just guess and it worked bcoz sometimes our guessed work well..but i'm sure i cant just guess and tell anygirl that she goign to get preg in 2,3 or whatever month can you???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Muslims and Christians are not supposed to do any magic.

The Quran and Bible mention this clearly.

Sometimes, though, there will be some priests that will claim that they can predict the future or heal illness. I had been to such a church (a Protestant church, actually) and the priest told general stuff, similar to the ones Miss Cleo would say.

It's funny how when people of other religions do "supernatural stuff" we tend to call it "black magic", but when if people of our own religion do it, we call it "revelation from God or The Holy Spirit".

If any other woman gets impregnated not by a man, people would call it the work of an incubus. But, they say that Mary is impregnated by The Holy Spirit. Why the double standard? At least, I am consistent when I say that all of these women have been impregnated by David Copperfield's magic.

I don't believe that Hindus have magical powers.

Sorry, but human Clever Hans and other charlatans pissed me off.

well you are tallking about what yo belive in...you dont belive in jesus but i do and belive that Mother Marry got preg spirtualy..

And in Quran its clealry written that magic does exist but we are not allow to perform...

tell me onething why that guy said in 6 months why not one year and upon that she got preg within the time of prediction..i tell you you cant deny the fact only thing is that you have had not experinced such things..so you cant be 100% sure...

My dad's friend has a family psychic.

I say "family psychic" because it's like a "family doctor". His whole family trusted that psychic very much and frequently asked that psychic to consult stuff like business investment plans.

One day, my mom went to consult her.

The readings turned out to be 100% wrong!

If that Hindu guy is really so good, why can't he give the exact date?

Why 6 months time frame?

ok i will tell you my personal experince..there is one guy in our famile who have byhearted Quran...

just few months back my bro lost his mobile and he had no idea where he had dropped it..actualy he and his friends went for the picninc and there was gang of 6ppl..so my father asked that old guy he asked my bro to write down the names of his friends who were there that time so he wrote and after that he read something and selected one name and said my bro to asked him and if he dont accpet tell him that he is going to complain to police and would tell his name so after two days he cam to our house with his dad lieing that may be my bro droped his mobile in his car so while cleaning they found this under seatt :blink: ...

there are endless incidents if i starte telling you will go mad but i'm sure you will not agree with me... <_<

No the guy i'm talking about doesent look like any shit and he is not lottery guy only thing he used to do is help ppl when they are suffering not with any medicines or magics but few good words..have you ever heard that words play magic but if its said by right ppl on right time..Words are all we have...you are helping ppl when you say them f*k off you bitch you bastard..words like darling,dear.sweet etc helps and why you always endup mocking at ppl and comparing them with something or other..

that guy said she will be pregnant within six month was a conincidence..and that old guy just gussed it right...ok then you guess something if i ask you let see how far your guess going to work..

When people use "darling" or other sugary words, it doesn't seem to work on me. But, when people call me "useless piece of shit", I felt more motivated to work harder, in order to proof them wrong. Different people, different problems, different solutions.

"Words are all we have..."

Are you a George Carlin fan?

http://www.erenkrantz.com/Humor/SevenDirtyWords.shtml

Anyway, the reason why no psychic has won the state lottery is because the chance of winning the state lottery is like 1 in 10 million or something.

I not used to belive even now also dont feel like beliving that some can predict our future or like whats going to happen in next 6months..but i will tell you one incident...i had two freinds back in institue and one of the girls uncle used to predict things about future we never belived her..so oneday we went to see her uncle..and the other friend asked her uncle  to predict anything special wich wil happen in next few months i didnt asked anything bcoz i was less interested..anyway her uncle predicted that she shuold have to be carefull bcoz she can get preg n 6months...she just laughed away and said this is not possible bcoz first she have no bf second there is no chance of her getting married near in the future..and this al happen this year in april and i have finished my study in may so after that i was in touch with of both emm and last i met my friend whos future was predicted and i was shocked to know that she is 2 month pregnant from her bf this is shocking absolutley shoking thou she want to abort the baby but its to late for that she dont know what to do bcoz her bf is not yet ready for wedding anyway my concern is if that guy was true and can ppl predict or it was just a conincidence..

Note..that guy is Hindu.and from what i have heard hindus do somthing to gain such powers?...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because someone predicts something correctly once, this does not make him correct 100% of the time. Bibilical prophets were not magicians or fly-by-night lime-light seekers. Jewish law was very strict about acknowlegement of their claims. They had to be tested and proven to 100% accuracy or else be stoned.

There are lots of spiritual powers at work in this world today. Just because it is spiritual and/or impressive doesn't mean it is good....or evil. God gives you the means and ability to discern, Zara.

^ok i agree with you Jimmy let me be more specific this time..i know its foolish to trust someone that easily and guess do works...but i think i should not hide tell part of it and leave something just bcoz i dont want to embarass myself...

well that time that guy asked me if i have something to ask i can? first i said no but he insisted and said that he can read my heart and said that i have someone in my life but i'm hidding this from everyone and belive me its ture there was someone and i never told anyone about him realy donno why maybe i was not sure about our relation or whatever..well back to topic first i denied but he said to me girl you should not deny if you do then you will be in trouble i said ok there is someone..so he asked me his name and age my name and age and he did some calculation..and the way he described that guy was A-Z right..infact he is kindda flirt he loves me but he is not ready to giveup his habbits..now tell me i didnt tell him anything about him..did i tell him that beside me he has Russians and even filpina gf's nop i didnt but he did mentioned about girls and that he drinks to much[i'm not with him anymore he wants me back but i dont want to go abck to him again]so that time i didnt belive i thought may be he gussed bcoz half of the boy are like this so he just made a wild guess but after last nite i'm in shock now..i'm not saying that i have started beliving in extra ordinary things but i'm confuse..

@Heid..if someone call me by this names..i would rather kill myself :laugh: ...you are different i cant be like you :blush:

I'm on the fence on this one. I like hearing about the stories though.

I've had my fair share of experiences with the supernatural (if it were actually supernatural or just a product of my psychology) So, I feel there are supernatural forces at work in the world and people can tap into them.

But I'm skeptical about some of the miracle workers, especially the religious ones, since many of those can be explained by psychology and the sciences.

And apparently psychics don't gamble and predict results because of a moral code or something. Who knows? :idk:

Jimmy can you read faces or heart?? i can read a persons face but not all th time and i'm not always sure if i guess them correctly..but this ppl are realy tricky i must say anyway i regret..if i had not trusted him i wouldnt have messed with my life..my heart says i want him but my mind say no..

@ed...good atleast there is someone like me who belive and agree with me :wub: :p ...pip for Aussie :fun: :laugh:

I not used to belive even now also dont feel like beliving that some can predict our future or like whats going to happen in next 6months..but i will tell you one incident...i had two freinds back in institue and one of the girls uncle used to predict things about future we never belived her..so oneday we went to see her uncle..and the other friend asked her uncle