Bellazon

Andi Muise
Thumbnail

robinson22

:heart:

@Moofins: Uber secretive, huh? Well, I'll be SITTING in anticipation while Andi super secretly does stuff in her uber super secret way. :cain: Anyway, I don't have anymore Muise UHQ's but I do have a small handful of LQ's and it's time to share.

Here's a slew from the Sweetface F/W 2006 show.

AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ1.jpg th_81879_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ2_122_528lo.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ3.jpg th_81880_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ4_122_402lo.jpg th_81961_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ5_122_980lo.jpg

BTW, these two pics are funny because it's a picture of Andi and Andy! :rofl: :rofl:

AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ6.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ7.jpg

I'll post the rest of my stuff...soon...maybe.

:laugh:

Oh, that's so nice of you, Moofins. :laugh: Of course, I'm not as proficient as papa_levante over at TFS..... <_<

Anyway, how about some more oldie but goodies! You remember which show this is from, right? Yeah of course you do, I don't need to even say....or do I? :huh:

AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ1.jpg th_67147_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ2_122_1150lo.jpg th_67152_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ3_122_189lo.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ11.jpg th_67155_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ5_122_573lo.jpg

AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ12.jpg th_67315_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ7_122_195lo.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ13.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ16.jpg th_67318_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ10_122_1032lo.jpg

AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ17.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ20.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ22.jpg th_67436_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ14_122_1029lo.jpg th_67441_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ15_122_686lo.jpg

AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ23.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ25.jpg th_67553_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ18_122_247lo.jpg th_67554_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ19_122_247lo.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ29.jpg

th_67659_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ21_122_713lo.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ4.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ6.jpg th_67671_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ24_122_353lo.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ8.jpg

th_67743_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ26_122_55lo.jpg th_67744_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ27_122_95lo.jpg th_67745_AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ28_122_126lo.jpg AM.Assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ9.jpg

Haha, I knew you'd dig those! Here's a couple from the Baby Phat S/S 2006 show. Some of these you've seen and others, not so much..... :whistle:

AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ1.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ10.jpg th_47570_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ3_122_255lo.jpg

AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ11.jpg th_47658_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ5_122_426lo.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ12.jpg

AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ14.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ15.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ16.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ17.jpg

AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ2.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ4.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ6.jpg th_47922_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ13_122_491lo.jpg

AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ7.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ8.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ9.jpg

BTW, check out these three pics below. These are from a different Baby Phat show and the model below is wearing the SAME exact outfit that Andi wore. It's pretty funny.

th_Model.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ1.jpg/monthly_08_2008/post-18518-0-1598670126-712_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Model.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ2.jpg"> Model.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.MQ3.jpg

Any chance to put up new versions of older stuff is always a good thing, especially since Ms. Muise hasn't done anything major in awhile. Oh wait, that's because it's super secret!

Here's a some pics from the Yigal Azrouel F/W 2006 Presentation (unfortunately, she's in the background in ALL of the pics)

AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ1.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ2.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ3.jpg AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ4.jpg

AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ5.jpg th_42578_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ6_122_28lo.jpg th_42580_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ7_122_1101lo.jpg

Here's a duo from Project Runway-Santino Rice F/W 2006

001_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ1.jpg th_42777_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ2_122_683lo.jpg

And here's a pair from the Converse and John Varvatos Launch New Menswear and Womenswear Collections 2006

th_42923_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ1_122_161lo.jpg 002_AM.assorted_medium_quality.Ripped_by_VAMP.HQ2.jpg

Oh, and tell papa_levante that I get these pictures from all sources: PMC, WireImage, First View, Belga, Getty, Abaca, FWD, and Style. That should clear up everything now.

Ha! You crack me up, I will pass on the message. :]

Oh, by the way, I have updated the sites gallery, but not the main page--I have yet to upload all of your HQs, and I wouldn't want to say I updated without having it all up. ;D

Hey Moofins, check this out! I found this advertisement of Ms. Muise (doing her best Coco Rocha impression) inside the new U.S. Vogue September 2008, so I scanned it. This ad is either very new or very old. You tell me because I can't keep up with this girl like you do. :p

Click the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

29604119.0fdc43.jpg

The link is only temporary, so let me know if the scan is loading or not.

Hey Moofins, check this out! I found this advertisement of Ms. Muise (doing her best Coco Rocha impression) inside the new U.S. Vogue September 2008, so I scanned it. This ad is either very new or very old. You tell me because I can't keep up with this girl like you do. :p

Click the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

29604119.0fdc43.jpg

The link is only temporary, so let me know if the scan is loading or not.

I was browsing thru some older back issues of various magazines and came across this oldie but goodie. And since I couldn't resist, I just re-scanned it because I'm sure there is some LQ version floating around that needs a UHQ ass-kicking.

Click on the thumbnal to view the UHQ scan!

29731602.363275.jpg

If only I knew where I could find some more of this stuff..... :whistle: