Bellazon

Andi Muise
Thumbnail

robinson22

:heart:

Wow, this thread slipped all the way DOWN to page 10! Anyway, I've pretty much run out of UHQ's for Muise, so I'm posting my last one. Sad day for us all, I know.

Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_VAMP-HQ100.jpg

I know you'll like this one, Moofins.

While I may not have anymore UHQ's, I kinda forgot to mention the other 150+ MQ's of Muise that I have. Will I post them? I don't know.

:laugh:

@palmtreechick10: It's not that I don't want to post them here, but you have to know that the Muise fans are a tight-knit group and ANY old photo that is posted may already be a repost (and you don't even know it). Like I said, I got me some nice MQ's, but after searching through Muise's thread on TFS and seeing what they've posted, it kinda discouraged me from searching for more. Trust me, if that weren't the case, I would've posted them all by now.

@rockthesky: If you wanna find the giant HQ stuff, you're gonna have to know someone with access to the big boy photography agencies. You won't just find them anywhere (except here, of course). You can't really ask from me because I've already posted every Muise HQ I had. Check on TFS for the rest.

@palmtreechick10: It's not that I don't want to post them here, but you have to know that the Muise fans are a tight-knit group and ANY old photo that is posted may already be a repost (and you don't even know it). Like I said, I got me some nice MQ's, but after searching through Muise's thread on TFS and seeing what they've posted, it kinda discouraged me from searching for more. Trust me, if that weren't the case, I would've posted them all by now.

Even if it is, some of us haven't seen everything on all these pages. I say share them. It will keep the thread going and give us something gorgeous to look at. :)

Hey, Moofins, I gots a question: I found a copy of the U.S. Vogue May 2007 "World's Next Top Models" issue at a collectibles bookstore (oddly enough) and I saw a 1-page article inside with a model that looks like Ms. Muise. Can you confirm that it's her? I know you have that issue lying around somewhere on your desk. It's on page 150.