Bellazon

Andi Muise
Thumbnail

robinson22

Anybody in the mood for a couple of HQ's? It ain't much but at least it's SOMETHING.

I don't know why but it is so goddamned difficult to find HQ pics of Amanda Muise that aren't VSFS-related.

They're great. That's awesome... thanks for sharing.

hey! I haven't seen the first two! =D

Where are they from? <3

HAH! I knew you would ask that question. The picture on the left (Andi in sunglasses) is from the T-Mobile Lounge @ the Mercedes Benz Polo Challege, August 18 2007. The two pictures in the middle (Andi and some male models) is from the LACOSTE S/S Afterparty, September 08 2004. And I'm sure you know where fourth pic of Andi and Candi is from.

:heart:

Ha! I am so predictable. Thank you very much, again. I will definitely add them to the site upon next update!

I could tell the middle two were from a long time ago, and also that the first one was probably from last year. How sad is that? haha

:heart:

Hey moofins, remember my complaint about not being able to find HQ's of good ol' Andi that weren't VSFS-related? Well, I did my research and dug REEEAALLLYY deep to find some HQ's and was able to come up with a nice handful of UHQ's of Ms. Muise. About 90% of what I found have NEVER been seen before (mostly backstage stuff) and I'm trying to find more. It just sucks that not every place you go has a large collection of UHQ Muise photos, know what I mean? Anyway, I will post them all here as soon as I'm done posting over at the Jeisa Chiminazzo thread.

Oh yes, here's a sample of what I found:

Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ1.jpg

I am absolutely positive that's her reading that book. Pretty cool, right?

:drool:

Nice one, VampireHorde. Good job! I believe I saw that particular one (the book one) on the tFS forums, but I certianly look forward to seeing your other finds.

Now I am off to view your contributions to Jeisa's thread.

: D