Bellazon

Andi Muise
Thumbnail

robinson22

• 2 weeks later...

...I was watching Fashion TV yesterday and i saw her on Tv the agent that discovered her was talking about her (same agent discovered Jessica Stam too) And Andi is 1 of canada's biggest supermodels...Someone said they cant believe she's only 18..Well I can...It's incredible what make up does isn't it? But I cant sorta believe she's already that famous at that age! And she'll only get bigger!

The thing is..When i look at normal candits i find her normal..Like this 1 http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9120/andi20hg.jpg what im trying to say is that she is not unbelivably beautiful or anything she's just like any other normal teen girl..She looks her age 16-18 around. I mean look at her if u just see her somewheres like that u would have never guessed that she is a supermodel would you?I'm not trying to bash her at all...But she looks like a girl you'd see everyday in ur high school. My point is not about her what i'm trying to say is there are sooo many girlss could be in her place , or any other models...It makes me sad that girls with so much potential like her are undiscovered when then can have such a great career. They never know how much potential they have...

And the ones that are discovered somehow they are incredibly lucky..I mean i raed an article in Fashion magazine...Some canadian supermodels are discovered in Tim Hortons!! You are just going to get coffe or dunnut and some model agent randomly starts talking to you offers you to take a modelling course and join their agency..Then you become world famous supermodel...They are just soo lucky.

I see from time to time girls in the mall or wherever that can be big models and i cant do anything abou it..Girls with so much potential..Makes me sad.

There's 1 girl in my school she is athletic but veryyy skiny and tall..She has amazing dark curly hair..White healthy beautiful skin and red cheeks..And such pretty eyes..Nice teeth nose..She is pretty..She is gorgeous..She could be beyond.If she ever was discovered i bet she could be 1 of canada's biggest supermodels. I know she can be..But noone to discover her here...Too bad she is not into fashion & etc atleast to try out or something.

What does it take to be Model agent anyways? How can you became one?

Edited by ~*BeTtY*~

I would like to add that being a great model does not just involve being attractive. Some of the best models of our time, most people wouldn't call beautiful if they were to meet them in real life.

I personally think that being a great model means having a unique look that may be unconventionally beautiful, being photogenic (which even some of the most beautiful people in the world are NOT), having a charisma in front of the camera, being able to convincingly carry off a diversity of looks & makeup (some faces can not handle different styling of cosmetics), being able to comprehend what they photographer is asking of you (many girls do not have the education or experience to understand how to bring across a particular concept when taking pics), being able to walk, etc. And it involves so much more if somebody is aspiring to be a SUPERmodel.

But that's just my personal opinion... :whistle:

...I was watching Fashion TV yesterday and i saw her on Tv the agent that discovered her was talking about her (same agent discovered Jessica Stam too) And Andi is 1 of canada's biggest supermodels...Someone said they cant believe she's only 18..Well I can...It's incredible what make up does isn't it? But I cant sorta believe she's already that famous at that age! And she'll only get bigger!

The thing is..When i look at normal candits i find her normal..Like this 1 http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9120/andi20hg.jpg what im trying to say is that she is not unbelivably beautiful or anything she's just like any other normal teen girl..She looks her age 16-18 around. I mean look at her if u just see her somewheres like that u would have never guessed that she is a supermodel would you?I'm not trying to bash her at all...But she looks like a girl you'd see everyday in ur high school. My point is not about her what i'm trying to say is there are sooo many girlss could be in her place , or any other models...It makes me sad that girls with so much potential like her are undiscovered when then can have such a great career. They never know how much potential they have...

And the ones that are discovered somehow they are incredibly lucky..I mean i raed an article in Fashion magazine...Some canadian supermodels are discovered in Tim Hortons!! You are just going to get coffe or dunnut and some model agent randomly starts talking to you offers you to take a modelling course and join their agency..Then you become world famous supermodel...They are just soo lucky.

I see from time to time girls in the mall or wherever that can be big models and i cant do anything abou it..Girls with so much potential..Makes me sad.

There's 1 girl in my school she is athletic but veryyy skiny and tall..She has amazing dark curly hair..White healthy beautiful skin and red cheeks..And such pretty eyes..Nice teeth nose..She is pretty..She is gorgeous..She could be beyond.If she ever was discovered i bet she could be 1 of canada's biggest supermodels. I know she can be..But noone to discover her here...Too bad she is not into fashion & etc atleast to try out or something.

What does it take to be Model agent anyways? How can you became one?

Those are great!

Oh, and Andi is in a French Connection catalog. She's in ONE of the ads on the site as well, but two in the catalog. I don't quite get that. I'll try to get them scanned soon. I have Ana and Susan stuff to get through first, sadly :(

Not waiting. Posting them now. :]

12m3eb.jpg

00070m5nr.jpg

00180m4ih.jpg

00200m4wu.jpg

00250m1eb.jpg

00461m6go.jpg

00460m7jt.jpg

00480m9nh.jpg

andinicolemiller46zq.jpgandinicolemiller25jp.jpg

andi20bag20yc.jpgandi20bag13ol.jpg

Sorry if a few of them are reposts, and some credit goes to Shannon (Moofins) I just did all the pointy clicky stuff. Well, I found a couple pictures. But yes. :]

Please do not post images side by side that total more than 600 pixels in width - post edited by impel69