Bellazon

Andi Muise
Thumbnail

robinson22

They don't, Matt, not to my knowledge at least. :]

Thank you Diabolo Fraise! Those are completely new to me!! Thank you for the heads up. <33

Really Vampire? THAT IS WONDERFUL. I'm way excited. And the book she is reading is amazing, just so you all know.

:heart:

^^I'll post all the Muise UHQ's very soon. I guarantee you'll love what you see. My particular favorite (so far) is the one where she's puffing on a Parliament cigarette backstage and right in front of the camera. I'm still hunting down more Muise stuff, so don't get too eager just yet.

:laugh:

We need to complete Andi's UHQ section. A handful of UHQ's were posted here and some at TFS, but now I'm gonna complete it....okay, maybe not, but I'll try. This is as much as I could find and I think it's safe to say that these are probably the first time these have ever been seen in UHQ form. Okay, let's rock!

I don't have to identify where these come from, do I? NAH, Moofins will do that for me.

:kiss: MUISE UHQ MINI-POST 1 OF 3 - 10 UHQ'S :kiss:

Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ1.jpg th_15055_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ3_122_785lo.jpg th_15043_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ2_122_9lo.jpg

th_15063_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ4_122_940lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ10.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ5.jpg

th_15978_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ7_122_1108lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ6.jpg <---She's standing behind Miranda! STEALTHY!

th_15982_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ9_122_643lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ8.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED!

:drool:

This mini-post probably woulda been so much hotter if I had done this a year ago. <_<

:kiss: MUISE UHQ MINI-POST 2 OF 3 - 12 UHQ'S :kiss:

th_94843_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ11_122_357lo.jpg th_94845_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ12_122_237lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ13.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ14.jpg

Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ15.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ16.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ17.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ18.jpg

Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ19.jpg th_95067_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ22_122_1189lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ20.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ21.jpg

That's the thing about all models when they're backstage. They either waste time by smoking the hell out of a cigarette pack, talk (or text) a bunch of nonsense on the phone while getting made up, or they sit and pretend to be reading something intellectual. Andi is guilty of all three. :p

Anyway, ONE LEFT!

Wow, that was a long 4th of July weekend. It REALLY gets so freakin' hot in southern California and it just sucks. Anyway, here's my last post for Muise. I had 20 extra UHQ's, but if you wanna see those, then you can just simply fly on over to TFS to find them. But on the other hand, I'm pretty sure that this last batch of pics have never been seen before in UHQ form. They're HOT.

:kiss: MUISE UHQ MINI-POST 3 OF 3 - 14 UHQ'S :kiss:

th_47276_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ23_122_46lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ24.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ25.jpg th_47299_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ26_122_765lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ27.jpg

Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ28.jpg th_47485_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ29_122_731lo.jpg th_47508_Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ30_122_73lo.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ31.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ32.jpg

Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ33.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ34.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ35.jpg Andi_Muise-assorted_ultra_high_quality-Ripped_by_kroqjock-HQ36.jpg

THAT'S IT! My next megapost (not mini-post) will be over at Candi Swanepoel's thread. SEE YA LATER!