Bellazon

ASOS Model ID Thread

afterglow

On 12/24/2020 at 12:56 AM, jimbocrumb said:

On 12/24/2020 at 12:56 AM, jimbocrumb said:

OMG Thank youu.  Now if only Asos didn't delete the videos on their out of stock items. So many great videos lost in the wind :(

Bellazon.thumb.jpg.c304a4c6190cf78bf50d35b2006f8efc.jpg

they are not really gone they just don't show up on some browser. I use Microsoft edge and hit refresh may take a few time but the videos will show up If they had a video some sets don't. If you See the share icon on the bottom the video will show up if the set has one

On 12/24/2020 at 1:56 PM, jimbocrumb said:

OMG Thank youu.  Now if only Asos didn't delete the videos on their out of stock items. So many great videos lost in the wind :(

Actually I think that you can resort on Inspect Element. Just hover on the element with the gallery thumbnails and look for the "catwalk" class in the Elements menu. On the right side you may see "hidden" there, you can just uncheck it and the video option will come out.

On 12/27/2020 at 12:50 AM, ASwanQueen said:

Actually I think that you can resort on Inspect Element. Just hover on the element with the gallery thumbnails and look for the "catwalk" class in the Elements menu. On the right side you may see "hidden" there, you can just uncheck it and the video option will come out.

Holy fuck I cannot thank you enough

3 minutes ago, Yasmin26 said:

Hey thank you but that’s not Savannah. This model is nepalese of Asian background and Savannah is mixed race. I saw her Instagram before I forgot the name.

Hi, I miss quoted and was replying to an earlier post. Sorry for the confusion!