Bellazon

ASOS Model ID Thread

afterglow

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/7/2017 at 3:11 PM, iceagecomin said:

does anyone know her name?

Schermata 2017-07-21 alle 15.11.11.png Schermata 2017-07-20 alle 20.32.26.png

Hello guys ! :D

Seconding this one ! I've been looking for this model for some time, even sent an email to Asos but they said they were unable to give out any private info on their models.

I browsed the London model agencies websites and even tried reverse image searches with a few photos of her from Asos, but no luck so far...

Here are a few more pictures of her (by the way this is my first time posting, so sorry in advance if I make any mistake ! :/ ).

By the way iceagecomin, did you also find these two pictures on Asos ? And do you happen to have the URL of the page where you found them, by any chance ?

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who might be able to help !

Good night everybody !

595e1abbf1d25.jpg 8284105-3.jpg 8284223-3.jpg

17 minutes ago, Moony said:

Hello guys ! :D

Seconding this one ! I've been looking for this model for some time, even sent an email to Asos but they said they were unable to give out any private info on their models.

I browsed the London model agencies websites and even tried reverse image searches with a few photos of her from Asos, but no luck so far...

Here are a few more pictures of her (by the way this is my first time posting, so sorry in advance if I make any mistake ! :/ ).

By the way iceagecomin, did you also find these two pictures on Asos ? And do you happen to have the URL of the page where you found them, by any chance ?

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who might be able to help !

Good night everybody !

595e1abbf1d25.jpg 8284105-3.jpg 8284223-3.jpg

That is Yovanna Ventura an american model had a thing with Justin Bieber here is her instagram https://www.instagram.com/yoventura 

6 minutes ago, modelpedia said:

That is Yovanna Ventura an american model had a thing with Justin Bieber here is her instagram https://www.instagram.com/yoventura 

YAAAAAAAAAAY oh my God that was so quick thank you, you are awesome !!! :excited: I've been looking for her for days and you solved this in less than 20 minutes lmao !

Thank you thank you thank you ! :D

1 minute ago, Moony said:

YAAAAAAAAAAY oh my God that was so quick thank you, you are awesome !!! :excited: I've been looking for her for days and you solved this in less than 20 minutes lmao !

Thank you thank you thank you ! :D

hahaha not a problem mate, I've been a fan of hers for a while so was a easy spot for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...