Profile Models

Select Model Management

Storm Models

Supa Model Management

Union Model Management

Viva Models London

Zone Models 

Seldomly but for commercial fashion models only

MOT Models Hertfordshire (Talent Agency of Zone)

Nemesis Models Manchester

Boss Models Manchester

Industry People Manchester

PIP PROPHET: 

Hi, It appears that none of those agencies have employed the woman in the Asos pictures that I posted above. (the blonde)

she doesn't seem very high fashion though, I would think she does more commercial shoots. Magazines, summer dresses etc..

Any Ideas?

Most of the models with those agencies are commercial models. A lot of editorial models do catalog work too especially for better catalogs like asos especially the girls starting out. Cara delevigne has worked for asos as well as other vogue models like gia johnson singh. It's not like the 80s. You can do both. Look at models Polaroids. Portfolios can be deceiving.

Most of the models with those agencies are commercial models. A lot of editorial models do catalog work too especially for better catalogs like asos especially the girls starting out. Cara delevigne has worked for asos as well as other vogue models like gia johnson singh. It's not like the 80s. You can do both. Look at models Polaroids. Portfolios can be deceiving.

I see, Thank you. 

I am very good at recognising faces and I can say with 99.9% certainty that she is not listed on any one of those agencies websites.

I suspect she may have a friend in the business and may have gone through unconventional channels to be shot with Asos.

-Jim

ASOS only uses profesional models. The model must have an agency. She might no longer be represented by an agency in London. My guess is she doens't look like the images in her portfolio. A lot of editorial  models have images that do not appear to be them. You also have to look at the new faces sections as well as the commercial and/or classic boards. I can say with 100% certainty she is a professional model. ASOS only uses top girls, ie other well known ecommerce girls or high fashoin models just starting out. I am familiar with this brand and their booking process. They don't just use anyone.

I believe that is Tasha Franken with Elite Models London.

these are the images in her portfolio

post-43653-0-1446173420-17581_thumb.jpgpost-43653-0-1446173420-19537_thumb.jpg

these are her polaroids
post-43653-0-1446173420-21819_thumb.jpg

she looks a lot different because Elite is marketing her as an editorial model. so when you look at her portfolio you wouldn't think she was doing commercial work.

post-87548-0-1446173424-75933_thumb.jpgpost-87548-0-1446173424-77797_thumb.jpg

these are her polaroids

post-87548-0-1446173424-79129_thumb.jpg

she looks a lot different because Elite is marketing her as an editorial model. so when you look at her portfolio you wouldn't think she was doing commercial work.

Ah, okay I see what you are saying. Yes she does like rather different!

post-87548-0-1446173426-52825_thumb.jpgpost-87548-0-1446173426-54515_thumb.jpg

these are her polaroids

post-87548-0-1446173426-55192_thumb.jpg

Ah, okay I see what you are saying. Yes she does like rather different!

Actually, I don't think it's her !

They look a bit too different.

Also, if you notice the Jawline, in the asos photo's the Jawline is more squared and masculine and with Tasha, her jaw is definitely more feminine and pointed towards the end. Also non of Tashas photographs indicate a dimple in the chin which can be seen on some of The Asos images?

Also, notice the LIPS they are very different on all other photos compared to Asos, there are noticeable lines on the sides of the mouth on the cheeks.

I agree though they appear similar from some angles and both have the same colour eyes, hair and generally body and face shape.

Could coincidental case of michael sheen and simon pegg dopplegangers

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/2786103296/hA758EE7C/

Also if there is no doubt of it, which I have yet to see, could they not be sisters?

Factoring in multiple shots, If that is not a different girl then all I can say is that the Asos photographer and the make-up artist are Amazing*

As asked in previous threads, Can Anyone ID this Model?

http://images.asos-media.com/inv/media/9/4/8/7/4287849/blackwhite/image1xxl.jpg

Note: It is Not* Natasha Franken,

Thanks.

post-9351-0-1446173436-34283_thumb.jpg

Defo not Tasha.

Which agencies have you checked mate?

Keep an eye on the Asos instagram account - sometimes the models get tagged on the posts.  That's how another poster found Emily English who was not with any common agent that was listed (I searched high and low everywhere!) until recently when she appeared in Leni's books.