Bellazon

ASOS Model ID Thread

afterglow

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I just wanted to ask if someone could help me identify this girl from Asos.

Asos model

Thank you very much! :)

Next time, save the image to your computer. Then, upload it to the site. Sometimes the links go dead or don't work when your in different countries which makes identifying your model a lot harder. :) Right now, it takes me to several images but I assume its the model with the bangs which to me looks like it might be Rachel Joy @ Premier .

Next time, save the image to your computer. Then, upload it to the site. Sometimes the links go dead or don't work when your in different countries which makes identifying your model a lot harder. :) Right now, it takes me to several images but I assume its the model with the bangs which to me looks like it might be Rachel Joy @ Premier .

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that before :( but I will upload some photos now!

I just googled Rachel Joy bu sadly, that's not the girl I'm looking, though Joy is gorgeous!

This is she:

post-59950-1332979789_thumb.jpg

post-59950-1332979805_thumb.jpg

post-59950-1332979818_thumb.jpg

post-59950-1332979830_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi 'modelknowledge' what about this one from ASOS? thanks.

post-60282-0-1446173535-88501_thumb.jpg

post-60282-0-1446173535-9077_thumb.jpg

i created a thread in the discussion section which lists every agency both fashion and commercial agencies. she looks young. its possible she is in development. i would try models 1, storm, and premier first because you can search models by their attributes ie height, hair and eye color.

Hiya,

Any one got any clue about who thsi girl on asos is?

post-57799-0-1446173129-09223_thumb.jpg

post-57799-0-1446173129-10128_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by CarMELita
Uploaded the pics.