Bellazon

ASOS Model ID Thread

afterglow

check london agencies.

there are quite a few agencies......

yes but she isn't some anyone knows which means if you really want an answer you might have to look yourself. she has a very distinct look which shouldn't make it too hard to find her.

storm, premier and models 1 have search parameters which will narrow it down a lot. (if she is with one of them). after that you have look through each model.

After Storm, Premier, and Models 1.

I would look at Profile, Select, FM Agency as those six are the most common agencies they seem to book from.

If you go to the Talk Section. There is a thread for model agencies. You can get the full list of London Fashion and Commercial Agencies there.

Hello there,

I've looked high and low - gone through just about all of the London agencies listed on another thread, and still can't ID these two models:

1)

post-43653-0-1446173473-08416_thumb.jpgpost-43653-0-1446173473-09005_thumb.jpg

ASOS.COM

2)

post-43653-0-1446173473-09548_thumb.jpgpost-43653-0-1446173473-10987_thumb.jpg

ASOS.COM

Anyone able to help?

Cheers!

I doubt you searched every agency. Most people don't realize how many agencies there are in London. Not only that, ASOS books non-fashion models.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=41182

London

Fashion Agencies

AMCK Models (men only)

Bookings

D1 Models

Elite Models

First Models

FM Agency

IMG Models

Lenis

M&P Models

Milk Management

Models 1

Nevs Models

Next Models

Premier Model Management

Profile Models

Select Models

Storm Models

Tess Models

Union Models

Viva Models

Zone Models

Talent and Commercial print Agencies

12+ UK (plus)

2BA Models

Base Models

Big Mustard

BMA Models

Body London (parts)

Elizabeth Smith

Elliot Browne

Gingersnap

Hand Models

Impact Models

IMM Models

Models Plus

MOT Models

Needhams

Norrie Carr

Oxygen Models

Sandra Reynolds

Source Models

Target Models

Ugly Models/Rage Models

Vision Models

W Athletic

I think 2 is Freddy @ nevs

I had actually gone through all of the fashion agencies you listed on your link before I posted! :) Although it was from another of your posts which listed only about 5 or so commercial agencies.

Doesn't look like it's Freddy (no.2)...will have a go at the other commercial ones...

Cheers!

I had actually gone through all of the fashion agencies you listed on your link before I posted! :) Although it was from another of your posts which listed only about 5 or so commercial agencies.

Doesn't look like it's Freddy (no.2)...will have a go at the other commercial ones...

Cheers!

you have to also look at development boards usually agencies like Elite, Select and IMG send their newbies to Asos. also with the more HF models you need to look at their polaroids. you don't how many times people think their model isn't their model because they are looking at over airbrushed pictures. asos also lists the models size and height sometimes.

most of the time, they book from fashion agencies. the use commericial print models for the inbetween small shoots. so if there are tons of pictures of her, she isn't a commercial print model.

Cheers!

you have to also look at development boards usually agencies like Elite, Select and IMG send their newbies to Asos. also with the more HF models you need to look at their polaroids. you don't how many times people think their model isn't their model because they are looking at over airbrushed pictures. asos also lists the models size and height sometimes.

most of the time, they book from fashion agencies. the use commericial print models for the inbetween small shoots. so if there are tons of pictures of her, she isn't a commercial print model.

I'd like to think I've left no stone unturned...done all that you've mentioned. That's not to say I couldn't have missed it due to "human error" rather than not being broad enough in the search and match exercise...

Many times the height listings on the Asos sites are not consistent across different items for the same model, so whilst it's helpful...

I've seen other photos of Freddy Biggs and I'm certain it's not her (there are also videos on the Asos site which I'm can't imagine they'd doctor in the same way the photos can be)...

Didn't think the commercial sites would unveil the mystery models above, but gave them a go anyway.

Thanks anyway, very informative pointers...maybe someday I'll go over all the fashion agencies again (I inadvertently did so for a few)...

Cheers!

I'd like to think I've left no stone unturned...done all that you've mentioned. That's not to say I couldn't have missed it due to "human error" rather than not being broad enough in the search and match exercise...

Many times the height listings on the Asos sites are not consistent across different items for the same model, so whilst it's helpful...

I've seen other photos of Freddy Biggs and I'm certain it's not her (there are also videos on the Asos site which I'm can't imagine they'd doctor in the same way the photos can be)...

Didn't think the commercial sites would unveil the mystery models above, but gave them a go anyway.

Thanks anyway, very informative pointers...maybe someday I'll go over all the fashion agencies again (I inadvertently did so for a few)...

Well you missed her. She is signed to a top agency. I mistakenly said she was Freddy because her name is similar. She's been identified by me already. BUT I am going to let you find her since you think you went through each model. NEVER ASSUME a model looks like her pictures. The images in her book are the best possible looking images NOT the ones that most look like her. MODELING 101. Go by her eyebrows and eye shape.

*Note most of the members on here aren't going to go out of their way to id a catalogue model. there are a few. most people if they can't google it, they get discouraged. 9 times out of 10 you will identify your own model.

I promise you I really did look high and low, and also to the point where I open up each model's page where the face is obscure on the thumbnail just to eliminate the possibility...I think we can conclude that I'm just not very good at matching up the faces! =)

(though in the past I've managed to stumble across a few which I thought weren't straightforward)

Appreciate the ID'ing - I posted on the hope that someone already knew who it was.

I'm now going to hunt based on your lead - name like Freddy, signed to a top agency, look at the eyebrows and eye shape!

Would be incredibly grateful if someone (if not yourself) can help with #1...! =D