Bellazon

Eva Longoria
Thumbnail

sha

ELONGORIA041107_01.jpg

ELONGORIA041107_02.jpg

ELONGORIA041107_03.jpg

ELONGORIA041107_08.jpg

But Eva was always petite to begin with; I think it's just the first pic that makes her arm look all skinny and distorted that makes you think she looks overly skinny. Overall, in the other pics, I think she looks the same... But it'd be nice if she DID gain a little bit more weight.. hmm..

And YES, that's food in her hand. A jack in the box fast food bag. LOL

Eva Longwhoria Says She Likes to be Tied Up During Sex

Maira Oliveira - All Headline News Reporter

Los Angeles, CA (BANG) - Eva Longoria has never been one to stay quiet about her sex life. In her latest revelation, the actress says she loves being tied up during sex.

The "Desperate Housewives" beauty - who is engaged to basketball star Tony Parker - enjoys being dominated in the bedroom.

She revealed to Live magazine's Louise Gannon: "I'm not averse to being tied up in silk scarves. I like a man to take charge. There's something very sexy about being submissive."

The 32-year-old actress also revealed she regularly has Brazilian bikini waxes because she only ever wears G-Strings.

She added: "Every girl should have a Brazilian wax. It's my sexy secret. And I only ever wear thongs. I don't own a pair of knickers with a proper back to them."

Although Eva is seven years older then her fiance, she claims she prefers older men. She revealed: "I like a man with maturity. Wisdom and experience are very sexy to a woman."

Eva also hates men being obvious when they flirt with her. She said: "There is such a thing as a bad chat-up line - and they've all been tried out on me. The least sexy thing a man can do is whistle at a girl in the street or cat call at them.

"It's so unsexy, so uncool. If I see any builders working in a street I'll turn right round and walk in a different direction. I hate all that shouting and whistling."

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7007059520