Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

She and Nick Cannon apparently got married. I don't think it was a very smart thing to do being that they just starting dating, but good luck to them. http://usmagazine.com/nick_cannon

i mean i guess we don't know all of it but.... what is she thinking?? good luck to them, maybe they can prove all of us wrong and last. but, nick has a really bad track record with relationships. crazy stuff.

This has got to be a joke! There's just no way...she just said in an interview that she doesn't have time for dating. The Super Bowl was 2-3 weeks ago. And now they're married?! I'm sure all this will be cleared up by this time tomorrow.

But in the meantime, Selita has lost madd cool points with me! And she has been bumped off my list until further notice!

This has got to be a joke! There's just no way...she just said in an interview that she doesn't have time for dating. The Super Bowl was 2-3 weeks ago. And now they're married?! I'm sure all this will be cleared up by this time tomorrow.

But in the meantime, Selita has lost madd cool points with me! And she has been bumped off my list until further notice!

she has a myspace, i wish i could get on while i am at work - i wonder if people have posted anything about it there or if she has said anything about it. i'll send her a message and ask her :laugh: doubt she'll answer though.

but yes, i agree... if she did do this i'll lose respect for her. unless i guess if they are totally in love. but, who knows. it's so confusing.

You know whats interesting about this whole deal...the major news sources have yet to carry this story..

E! Online

Entertainment Tonight

Inside Edition

MSNBC

CNN

MSN

Comcast

BET

^Those are the sources I've checked so far. Selita's 'Official' myspace still says she's single.

Somethings rotten in the state of Denmark!

Page Six is leaning towards this all being untrue. Remember now, the Post never makes shit up!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/02232007/gossi...n__pagesix_.htm

February 23, 2007 -- MARRYING your girlfriend of just three weeks doesn't sound like the brightest idea. But rapper-comic Nick Cannon may have actually married his girl of the moment, Selita Ebanks, last weekend in Las Vegas. The two got carried away and walked down the quickie aisle, according to rumors. But friends of the couple say, "That sounds unlikely." A pal of Ebanks laughed, "She just spent Valentine's Day with another guy who got her all this stuff from Tiffany and Cartier. She's a player and just having fun since she signed her $17 million contract with Victoria's Secret." A rep for Cannon declined comment until she could reach him.

She's a playa, yo!

IMDB news has this:

Actor and singer Nick Cannon has stunned fans by marrying Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks after a whirlwind three-week romance. The couple wed in Las Vegas last weekend. The pair met at a Super Bowl weekend party in Miami, Florida, and have been smitten with each other ever since. Cannon's past loves include singer Christina Milian and socialite Kim Kardashian, who he reportedly split from last month. According to friends, Cannon and Ebanks are planning to hold a wedding reception party in Los Angeles this weekend.