Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

COMPLEX MAGAZINE - February/March

complexny3.th.jpg

The Victoria's Secret beauty dispels some of the myths commonly held by men.

As told to Jack Erwin

Men Say: It’s OK to be in a relationship and go to a strip club.

Selita Says: Yeah…if I’m next to him [laughs]. I'm not bothered if he goes without me and it's a one-time thing. But if it's a regular thing, I wouldn't ever tolerate that. The kind of men who go to strip clubs regularly are kind of pathetic. Why would he want to go to a strip club and see ass-clapping? I could just practice and he could see what I could do at home.

Men Say: Me, you, and your homegirl - just once. What's the big deal?

Selita Says: Oh no, he's buggin'. I’m a pretty hard person to convince otherwise, and if it's something that I have my mind set on, I'm pretty hardheaded. If that's something he needs to do, he needs to do it with someone else and leave me alone.

Men Say: If a woman hasn't met my friends, she's not my girlfriend.

Selita Says: That's true. If I was a girlfriend, I would want to know all of his friends and family. You can tell a lot about a man through his friends and the people he associates with.

Men Say: Being jealous doesn't mean I'm insecure, it just means I love you.

Selita Says: It depends. Sometimes it's cute, like, "Aww, you're jealous." But if he's jealous about me being in a commercial wearing lingerie, then it can get tedious and annoying because that's my job.

Men Say: Any time, any place is good for sex.

Selita Says: If we've been together for a while and I can trust him, then yeah. If we both land at the airport and it's midnight and there's a bathroom, it’s like, OK, cool. I’ve never done that before - I guess it’s a fantasy of mine.

i have the magazine, so i'll get up a scan sometime soon.

6th Annual GM Ten

February 20, 2007 - Paramount Studios

Los Angeles, California United States

12826520ez8.th.jpg 12826548as4.th.jpg 12827287pq8.th.jpg 12827291ph2.th.jpg

12830791em3.th.jpg 12831207mp6.th.jpg 12831208qg1.th.jpg 12831210ln3.th.jpg 12831211zv9.th.jpg

i have more but imageshack is not being my friend right now. apparently there are rumors going around that her and nick cannon are dating. would make sense i guess, he asked tyra banks to marry him.