Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

VS need a face that could sell and that people could ID with-and they picked her-Don't get me wrong I like her but I understand why they picked her.

good for her any way.

I didn't even know who Selita was until I saw her in the '05 VSFS. Also, VS rarily ever uses her in their commecial ads, so what exactly is her use to them? I know that last question sounds harsh, but I mean it in the nicest way imaginable...but seriously, she's not a household name by any meaning of the word. So, how is she the model people most identify with?

That said, I still love Selita...she's still my girl :p I mean she definitely deserves to be an Angel...she is absolutely gorgeous and is doing great and wonderful things with her fame, i.e. ~ charity work with less fortunate children, and with aspiring models in both the Cayman Islands and the U.S. But I often wonder where they found her.

agree with you!! I didn´t know she exists until VS, but she caught my eye in a moment, she´s just...gorgeous, beautiful and so lively!! And a natural beauty with splendid personality, I think those reasons were to choose her :heart:

does she model anything else besides VS?

she was doing work for tommy hilfiger, i don't know if she still is or not. that was like last year that she was.

yeah i saw her ads. but to me i thkink that modeling VS is the best thing for her and the thing that suits her best, cause when she models for like editorials and stuff, it doesn't seem right for her. and when i think of her doing high fashion stuff like versace donna karan, etc but victoria's secret seems to suit her best. i just wish VS would use selita more