Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

Selitas Myspace

This is her legit Myspace. I know because i work with her. She does sign on quite frequently to answer questions and such. Just don't over do it.

I also am thankful for every contributer on this Messageboard for providing us with tons of photos to help make her web presence that much glamourous. She's so busy sometimes and doesn't really get to see a lot of the event pics from these photographers so it's always refreshing.

She has a DOT.com in the works and is finalizing that.

Selitas Myspace

This is her legit Myspace. I know because i work with her. She does sign on quite frequently to answer questions and such. Just don't over do it.

I also am thankful for every contributer on this Messageboard for providing us with tons of photos to help make her web presence that much glamourous. She's so busy sometimes and doesn't really get to see a lot of the event pics from these photographers so it's always refreshing.

She has a DOT.com in the works and is finalizing that.

wow thanks! and lucky you you work with her? when i met her @ the grove she seemed like a really sweet person! anyways it's nice to know that there's a real selita myspace