Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

• 3 weeks later...

um well it turns out selita :hehe: is an angel. and i wrote to vs about a few things i didn't like about the show last year and the years i liked it. i got this back from the lady at vs headqt.

VICTORIASSECRET has sent you a message:

Re: Hello, important question and youtbe video idea for vs!!

Hi Liz!

Thanks for writing. We always love to hear feedback from our fans!

As for your first question, the official VS Angels are:

Miranda Kerr

Doutzen Kroes

Heidi Klum

Adriana Lima

Marisa Miller

Alessandra Ambrosio

Selita Ebanks

As for your input on the '08 Fashion Show, we do always appreciate feedback and constructive criticism from the fans. As we try new shows and new locations, it is important for us to hear what our fans did and did not like.

Thanks for taking the time to write!

Best,

VS

iiiiiiiiinteresting ...

well i sure as hell hope it's true! but it seems more likely that it was just an error on behalf of that representative. (though, maybe not, since she clearly didn't include Izabel or KK)

if it's true, then YAY! for Selita! they need to get her out to more VS events!

Actually I don't believe she is an angel, that was most likely written after the fashion show in which she was still contracted, when she was released from contract in early 09. Recently on an interview with the CW when asked about vs she gave a very odd/off tone answer as almost to say without saying she wasn't contracted, you could tell by the way she was speaking. When I contacted Monica Mitros office Selita and KK were not mentioned in the line up of Angels I was given (contacted/called them through limited brands offices) , when I spoke to the secretary, because I was researching stuff for the wikipedia page. which I think since MM is the head of PR for VS she would know, I've also contacted AJ from public relations (link on VSpressroom) about the angel line up and have yet to hear back, but considering she hasn't been involved in anything vs related this year and every other angel has, I'm quite sure she is no longer contracted. Also keep in mind Emanuela is in fact a contracted angel (has been since 08) but that information wasn't given...it's only known to a few people. So until 100% conformation is given, I wouldn't be so sure of her being an angel still

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Model Selita Ebanks attends the L*Space by Monica 2010 fashion show after party during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim at Louis at the Gansevoort South Hotel on July 17, 2009 in Miami Beach, Florida. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images for Mercedes-Benz)

post-15266-1248085331_thumb.jpg

post-15266-1248085343_thumb.jpg

post-15266-1248085357_thumb.jpg