Bellazon

Tanya Mityushina
Thumbnail

sarnic

• 2 weeks later...

Girl… Ok, maybe life isn’t exactly easy because she is in-between two stages. She is somewhat well-known but not booking big money shoots. But I think she could have potential for more.

Well, she was about to quit modelling before she got SI, so I guess because her career didn’t take off to completely new heights after SI, she is quitting again?

8 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

what interview? when she said something like that? :/ after SI her career is finally very very good imo and got a lot of new followers on IG, even more than Bojana who did SI again while she didn't, it doesn't make sense

Sorry, I meant stream"

I listened to 1-4.  She says that she no longer attends casting but will still do jobs if offered by her agency.  Her primary job is as a production recruiter.  Maybe they had sponsored her VISA? She also says that she would like to live in the USA- so naturally a green card is a goal.  

I was just about to ask what about her green card/VISA. If she was no longer modelling, I doubt she could stay in the country for long as an entertainer/special skills worker.

My theory is that she still gets offered relatively low-pay modelling jobs for “exposure” and getting to post pretty pictures on Instagram. Even if she gets to travel to gorgeous locations, it might not be that motivating at the end of the day if she can’t parlay that into booking bigger campaigns and getting financial security.

And even if she could get a fair amount of money doing catalogue, she might not be happy with that kind of modelling work.