Bellazon

Messages sent

brianwp

This is probably a simple thing, but I asked Q'ball and he didn't know, so...in my PM's, how do I activate the "messages sent"? Members answer my pm's, and I can't remember what I asked them in the first place, because my "sent" column is empty. How do I turn it on? Thanks, Brian.

When you're writing your PM in the messenger, there are some options on the board below your message's contents. You just have to click on "add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" before sending your message.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Under the area where you type the message there is an "Options" area with two squares to click, the first for adding it to the sent message folder and the second for "tracking" the message. Though I just saw the tracking thing today and have no idea what it does :ninja: .

Though I just saw the tracking thing today and have no idea what it does :ninja: .

It tells you whether the person to whom you send the message has read it and when as well as giving you an option to delete the PM before the recipient sees it. Basically, stalker mode. Actually, this forum is filled with stalker functions, like that one which let's you see what other members are browsing. Be afraid...